Should all wives have one try of BBC?

Absolutely!
If you’re in this lifestyle and your wife is going to fuck other men…….then YES, all wives should definitely try BBC at least once.
My wife doesn’t play anymore, but she was lucky enough to try BBC on 2 occasions.
She looked amazing and enjoyed the size as well as the fucking style of a black lover.
She agreed to try it for me, but after her first session, it was her idea to invite the guy back for a 2nd visit.
It was amazing the way that black cock made her lose all of her inhibitions, and she surrendered her body to a great fuck !

So yes ! By all means try it ! At least just to say that your tried it if for no other reason.
Once you watch your wife because completely different person and cum her brains out on a 10 inch black dick…….. both of you will want it again soon.

Does anyone else believe wives should all try a big black cock once? Why do you think so? Why dont you think so?
Without question - just a different experience. Generally larger, skin contrast is erotic for me, they move differently, and it's the only type of male I play with outside of my marriage. My husband is white that's all need.nn Not into Asians, Hispanics, Indians. I love the way black guys fuck. Picture of my fav here, true 12

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 128