Should the house friend, bull or lover have a house or apartment key?

Pampersben

Couple
At first, my wife's friend did not have a key of his own. He rang the doorbell and I was allowed to open the door in my baby outfit and then take off his coat or jacket and then hang it up. He often asked - how is your mommy doing? I replied - she is doing very well - she has been waiting for you, Uncle Franz. Then I led him into the living room and then went into the kitchen and got a beer for him.

A while later my wife (mommy) said it would be better if he got a key. He got one - and I had to give him my key. He also got my car key.

I think it's a good idea if the bull has a house or apartment key. So he can come whenever he wants. I haven't slept in the bedroom for years. Because of my Diaper Discipline / Baby Discipline, I'm staying in the old nursery. It is now my baby room. My wife Mommy is now pregnant from her bull (daddy). And they have already put two changing tables in there. She says then we can diaper change you babies together

At first, my wife's friend did not have a key of his own. He rang the doorbell and I was allowed to open the door in my baby outfit and then take off his coat or jacket and then hang it up. He often asked - how is your mommy doing? I replied - she is doing very well - she has been waiting for you, Uncle Franz. Then I led him into the living room and then went into the kitchen and got a beer for him.

A while later my wife (mommy) said it would be better if he got a key. He got one - and I had to give him my key. He also got my car key.
This role-playing game is exciting. I want the bull to live with us and have the key to the house. It would be especially good if I had business and only the two of them stayed home. But it would also be an interesting situation if the bull and I stayed at home when my wife was at work.

Reactions: Pampersben
This role-playing game is exciting. I want the bull to live with us and have the key to the house. It would be especially good if I had business and only the two of them stayed home. But it would also be an interesting situation if the bull and I stayed at home when my wife was at work.
The bull lives with us, so I had to go to the baby room. I thought living with the baby was temporary, but now I'm completely degraded. So 24/7 baby. They really like it when I talk to them with mommy and daddy. She is very, very happy because our kids like him and they talk to him as Daddy - not me.

Do you sleep next to your wife?
Or is the place next to your wife always free for her bull?

I am in the baby room - next to the bedroom - fixed with a waist belt.
My wife Mommy used the waist belt to do bed weather training with me.
If he decides to sleep over, i have to take the guest room, or the living room.

Embarrassing and humiliation.

Last year we - Wife Mommy and her Bull Daddy and the kids visited Bull's mother over Christmas. I was very excited, what will she say? When we arrived she gave a warm welcome to Wife Mommy and her son, the Bull. Even the kids hugged her and then it was my turn. I got out of the car and curtsied, as discussed. She thought that was very good.
Later that evening, the mother and Bull went into a bedroom with me and then the Bull changed my Pampers in front of my mother. She said - you raised your cuck very well - a real baby, so he knows where his place is. When he finished she said - I love the way they treat you. Well, I'm your grandma then and I want you to address me like that too. Did you understand that? I said yes ganny. Everyone laughed.

Everyone received presents on Christmas Eve, including me. But what do I get?
I opened the paper and everyone watched, Mommy Wife Bull daddy, granny, some brothers and sisters also with an attachment.
It was my turn - and what do I get? First package - Pampers. Second package of Pampers, third package of Pampers, fourth package of pacifiers and baby bottles, fifth package of Pampers. Everyone was happy - I'm sure you are very happy, it wasn't Baby Cuck - you need Pampers and we thought you could definitely use it.
They laughed again.

• Love
Reactions: sissybblucy