Size Question

I have only been with my husband for the past 15 years or so....he has a nice size to him but I would just consider it to be average or just above average. He has encouraged me to find pleasure in our sex life and I have found at times I need to angle him into me in certain positions to hit certain spots. Sometimes I position him so he is deeper inside me. I also really enjoy it when he has trouble trying to fit inside me which doesn't happen very often. Only when I am not wet and I keep my legs together. I like the sensation that he doesn't fit and is slowly stretching me open to get inside.

At first I was not even into the thought but my husband has explained that with a larger person I won't need to do all the angling that I do with him. He has noticed how often I do this overtime, especially when I want to enjoy myself. Have other women found this to be accurate, that a larger person will just hit all these spots?

I have only been with my husband for the past 15 years or so....he has a nice size to him but I would just consider it to be average or just above average. He has encouraged me to find pleasure in our sex life and I have found at times I need to angle him into me in certain positions to hit certain spots. Sometimes I position him so he is deeper inside me. I also really enjoy it when he has trouble trying to fit inside me which doesn't happen very often. Only when I am not wet and I keep my legs together. I like the sensation that he doesn't fit and is slowly stretching me open to get inside.

At first I was not even into the thought but my husband has explained that with a larger person I won't need to do all the angling that I do with him. He has noticed how often I do this overtime, especially when I want to enjoy myself. Have other women found this to be accurate, that a larger person will just hit all these spots?
My hotwife loves to put her booted legs up.on a guys sholders so he can push his cock.in to deeply and hard she says that he gets very deep in her when she does this She will.put pillow under her ssso.she up.more and can take abig cock even deeper

Reactions: BullDotado
It for sure is a two person job to get out of it what you want. Finding a lover with a lovely large cock will usually work but you have to tell him what works and what doesn't. If they are concerned about your pleasure, then they usually are happy to help. Don't be afraid to tell them what you like.

Cheers

It for sure is a two person job to get out of it what you want. Finding a lover with a lovely large cock will usually work but you have to tell him what works and what doesn't. If they are concerned about your pleasure, then they usually are happy to help. Don't be afraid to tell them what you like.

Cheers
That is so.true about the lifestyle its attitude plus ability and making each other know what each wants

Well, let me clear the air first of all. I’m no Sex therapist, but every guy is different with their cocks. When I was younger, I had a longer thick cock, in which it wasn’t too hard to make any woman cum. The downfall, I was in great shape when younger and still today have stamina up the ass. So yes a woman went dry as I wanted to continue just about every time having a damn marathon. As I got a bit older, mine went from a hard 9”, to an 6-8” on most days. But it did get a bit thicker. I have had more comments about how good it is today than I did back in the day. I try not to do marathons too much. Unless requested. But it’s a matter of doing something to the woman to make her wet again for more quality sex. Or could be just the woman. Drink way more water, pediolite mixed with 100% grape juice keeps you hydrated. I won’t say Gatorade because of the high sugar amounts. But I think you know where I’m going. 👍

My wife’s first husband had a big thick cock. She rarely ever came. He was basically straight no curve. So tough for him to hit spots but her cervix. Lol

I’m bout 7.5 and curved up and know all the angles and she cums non stop.

So bigger isn’t always better, they also need to know how to use it for you to get maximum pleasure. But bigger and knows how to fuck and not too big for you will probably be great!
7.5 is pretty enormous, you realize

Cheers
My wife's biggest so.far is 8 in she wants to.try a black.man.forvthe first time but she wants him.at least 10.Plesse let me k ow what you think