Sleeping with married men

Do y'all find it fun sleeping with married men

• Total voters
So true. Im a married Bull and I also love the idea of fucking a married woman. It is very special fucking her and cumming deep inside her, especially with hubby watching. I so love the look on his face when I unload and he sees how she reacts to it. feeling me spurt inside and to hear her moans of pleasure.
Wow the best one I’ve seen , my favorite fetish. Instant hardon , only one better tan that was once or twice I was holding his dick with my thumb and forefinger while pulsating into my wife. Videos wasn’t as common those days. Fantastic thanks for sharing

Wow the best one I’ve seen , my favorite fetish. Instant hardon , only one better tan that was once or twice I was holding his dick with my thumb and forefinger while pulsating into my wife. Videos wasn’t as common those days. Fantastic thanks for sharing
Glad you liked it. Love the way her asshole puckers and pulses from a powerful orgasm as he shoots his load. Like this also.

Attachments

• cuckview90.gif
    cuckview90.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 52
So true. Im a married Bull and I also love the idea of fucking a married woman. It is very special fucking her and cumming deep inside her, especially with hubby watching. I so love the look on his face when I unload and he sees how she reacts to it. feeling me spurt inside and to hear her moans of pleasure.
Mmmmm yes very exciting for all involved x

Reactions: goodhubby
My wife fucks a married friend of ours regularly. We figure he has something to lose if he talks and his wife and mine is the only two he has sex with so it's safe for bareback and he always cums inside my wife
Man you are the most enjoying person of all the involved people. I like you because you are cool in making your wife happy.

Reactions: goodhubby
I love seeing the way Lynn reacts when another man is filling her cunt with his semen

I love seeing the way Lynn reacts when another man is filling her cunt with his semen
Yes - Its all about seeing her pleasured and the look in her eyes as she feels me cum inside her. It is similar to look she gets when hubby cleans her delicious cum dripping cunt. One thing I have enjoyed is when hubby is cleaning in the 69 position or under is to insert a finger in her anus and feel her puckering hole as she enjoys the cleaning.

married men are usually better lovers, more discrete, and more exciting
I think we concentrate more on her pleasure and understand that we are there to pleasure her and not just get a quick easy fuck. I get most of my pleasure from seeing the wife climax and also seeing how aroused hubby is. If hubby is really turned on he wont think twice about cleaning my cock.

I think we concentrate more on her pleasure and understand that we are there to pleasure her and not just get a quick easy fuck. I get most of my pleasure from seeing the wife climax and also seeing how aroused hubby is. If hubby is really turned on he wont think twice about cleaning my cock.
I'm very happy to clean a mans cock after he's fucked Lynn - but not all men are into that.