Sleeping with married men

Do y'all find it fun sleeping with married men

• Total voters
This thread is hot af. Has me rock hard right now.

I have a kink for cheating sex. I've fucked my fair share of married women and it's always been a great time. I live in a small town so it's insanely hot watching these well established married women out and about doing things for the community through church, school, etc, putting on a good image...and then fucking them discreetly at some cheap motel with their husband completely unaware. That contrast is a huge turn on.

This thread is hot af. Has me rock hard right now.

I have a kink for cheating sex. I've fucked my fair share of married women and it's always been a great time. I live in a small town so it's insanely hot watching these well established married women out and about doing things for the community through church, school, etc, putting on a good image...and then fucking them discreetly at some cheap motel with their husband completely unaware. That contrast is a huge turn on.
Yes, I know just what you mean and I am aware of similar situations. Often the women who supposedly are most respected are the ones who fuck intensely but discreetly. It was certainly true where I grew up, and my dad was one of the men who enjoyed them in private.

Reactions: realtx91
My wife had several bulls who were married. They just weren't getting what they needed from their wives. So my wife was there to fill their needs and also get a good fuck in. They came to my home and fucked, or she went to theirs and fucked in their beds while their wives were at work. She said it turned her on even more to be having another woman's man. She knew it was wrong but it felt so good. I had a huge ottoman in the living room and I loved it when they fucked on it. Watching my wife spread her legs wide and them pounding on her pussy. We always had them shower so they didn't smell like sex with they went home.

Attachments

• ccv.PNG
    ccv.PNG
    297.4 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
My hotwife has rececntly taken a married "boyfriend". He is a coworker and when they started texting each other, she asked me if she could "take it to the next level". I told her that I want her to explore her sexuality in every way that pleases her, so their texting soon turmed to "sexting" and they have met for sex five times this summer. No pics for obvious reasons, but hearing her highly detailed stories afterwards has been amazingly hot... So far he has cum in her pussy three times (protected), once in her mouth (in his car), and the last time all over her tits,,,

My exwife was a bit, well ok a LOT, of a control freak and she would target husbands of her friends. When she came across any of them while she was out on a night out she would flirt like mad with them until they eventually gave in, not that she had to tie them up (well 3 she did) but they come back onto her quite easily. The best was then at BBQ parties where we would go to their houses and at some time during the party she would disappear for 30mins or so and come back to me and say she had just fucked him in the bathroom while I was downstairs talking to the guys wife. The best one was when 4 couples turned up to one party at the same time and all the husbands were talking to my wife at the same time, but she put herself in that spot lol

One of the things that is always fun about married men or younger men is when Mary does things with them that their wife won't or in the case of younger men that they have not done before.

It can range from her getting completely nude (you'd be surprised at the number of husband's who say their wife keeps her top on during sex) to masterbation in front of them to blow jobs (whether just sucking or sucking to completion), doggy, anal , letting them cum on her etc etc.

They are so happy and want to come back for more.

Last edited:

I agree. My wife has had longterm relationships with a number of different men during our marriage and she really enjoys those intimate relationships. I like knowing that she is with men who care about her and want to please her sexually.

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for over 12 years now. They are very close. At home, we refer to her boss as her work-husband. I know that when they are in bed together they are making love, not just fucking.

I could be wrong...my wife says her boss has a big dick...maybe that's why she has dated him for so long...LOL!
My wife is also having sex with her married boss from the office. It started with messages with second thoughts to texting with him while I was fucking her. She only likes a fixed bull.

My wife's longest-term boyfriend is her married boss. He has been fucking her for years. He has two kids too. He is happily married and has no interest in disrupting his marriage but he cannot get enough of my wife's pussy. I don't blame him, my wife is an awesome fuck. Kate's boss knows that I am okay with him fucking my wife. I think it is hot that the guy who owns the company likes fucking my wife.
Same thing with my wife. She has been being fucked by her married boss from the office. He is older than us, she says she prefer older men because they are much more experienced and discreet.

Ok were just curious we might aound awful but does anyone else like sleeping with married men or with your friends husbanda without them knowing this might make us horrible lol hope get some votes.
We have done it with both married and single guys. Like others have mentioned it is safer with married for a few reasons. We would add that as far as the overall satisfaction it is about the same whether they are married or single. We have only gone down the friend path once and it got weird so we stay away from that scenario.

My hotwife has rececntly taken a married "boyfriend". He is a coworker and when they started texting each other, she asked me if she could "take it to the next level". I told her that I want her to explore her sexuality in every way that pleases her, so their texting soon turmed to "sexting" and they have met for sex five times this summer. No pics for obvious reasons, but hearing her highly detailed stories afterwards has been amazingly hot... So far he has cum in her pussy three times (protected), once in her mouth (in his car), and the last time all over her tits,,,
how many 'boyfriends' does your wife have?

My exwife was a bit, well ok a LOT, of a control freak and she would target husbands of her friends. When she came across any of them while she was out on a night out she would flirt like mad with them until they eventually gave in, not that she had to tie them up (well 3 she did) but they come back onto her quite easily. The best was then at BBQ parties where we would go to their houses and at some time during the party she would disappear for 30mins or so and come back to me and say she had just fucked him in the bathroom while I was downstairs talking to the guys wife. The best one was when 4 couples turned up to one party at the same time and all the husbands were talking to my wife at the same time, but she put herself in that spot lol

My wife loves getting husbands of couples we know to fuck her behind their wife's back. We have been at social events where two or three of the husbands present have each previously fucked my wife. We think that is hot. Their wives have no idea.