Sleeping with married men

Do y'all find it fun sleeping with married men

• Total voters
Our neighbor fucking my wife was very advantageous. He had easy convenient access to that pussy. He knew that I like to watch but he sometimes liked to fuck my wife alone. He would find ways to get home during the day and fucker while I was at work. I also traveled some for business and he would fuck her sometimes while I was out of town.

I never minded. I liked him knowing that he could fuck my wife whenever he wanted. My wife really liked him and she would spread her legs for him any time he asked. I liked my wife being our neighbor's fuck-doll.
so, so , so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My wife has 2 lovers, and both are married, they are a lot more discreet and according to her, she enjoys the married men more, there is more to talk about and they are not pushy and take care of the wife's feelings too.

My wife feels the same way. She has had trouble with a few single guys wanting to be more than just a sex toy for her. Kate has had a lot of one-night-stands and in those situations, the guy knows that he will never see her/us again, so his goal is to get as much pleasure as possible. Dating married men leads to more pleasure for Kate. Married guys try to please her so they get invited back again. She also enjoys the ongoing conversations about each other's lives.

My wife feels the same way. She has had trouble with a few single guys wanting to be more than just a sex toy for her. Kate has had a lot of one-night-stands and in those situations, the guy knows that he will never see her/us again, so his goal is to get as much pleasure as possible. Dating married men leads to more pleasure for Kate. Married guys try to please her so they get invited back again. She also enjoys the ongoing conversations about each other's lives.
love to enfold myself more and more after a series of fucks because then you get to know the wife a little better. one night is not enough... can do that without a claim for more relationship... What do you think?

love to enfold myself more and more after a series of fucks because then you get to know the wife a little better. one night is not enough... can do that without a claim for more relationship... What do you think?

I agree. My wife has had longterm relationships with a number of different men during our marriage and she really enjoys those intimate relationships. I like knowing that she is with men who care about her and want to please her sexually.

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for over 12 years now. They are very close. At home, we refer to her boss as her work-husband. I know that when they are in bed together they are making love, not just fucking.

I could be wrong...my wife says her boss has a big dick...maybe that's why she has dated him for so long...LOL!

Doublelist is much like CL used to be. I only actually got together with one guy from CL....lots of BS and kooks...no screening, no filter. I do enjoy married guys but honestly I find married vanilla guys can be really creepy often. I date guys from a few lifestyle sites, my hubby screens them and then I chat and flirt with them. Living in Vegas, the visitors always have a hotel room. The lifestyle guys have been screened and often have several validations or certifications from other members in the LS. I ALWAYS Kik with the guys for a little while...it's amazing how flaky guys can get when they realize they are actually talking with me and not just some random "maybe girl" on a web board. I have had lots of fun with guys I've decided to meet. Meeting guys out is the shortest route, I meet lots of guys that way but don't play with them very often....since they are vanilla guys and not lifestyle guys they frequently blow it with their behavior. Quality single guys in the lifestyle are fantastic to find and are VERY sought after by hotwives and others. It's a process...but I do pretty well....This is a fun pic I had these two married guys take and send to hubby from a hotel room. We met at a conference and had fun...somehow, they ended up picking me up and it turned in to this!

Mrs Hotwife

Your points about 'creepy vanilla married guys' and the desire for 'quality single guys' by us hotwife couples are right on. My wife Kate has had sex with a number of married guys we have met while out together, but she has rejected many more. I have watched her flirt with guys who invariably talk themselves out of getting laid. I keep wishing I could just say to them, "Stop talking".

I know that the wives of the other hotwife couples we are friends with share 'quality single guys'. There was one guy who was dating four of our wives at the same time. The wives all loved him, us husbands all enjoyed being around him, and he knew how to behave in public with couples whose wife he was fucking. He got all of the pussy he could ever want from four very sexy hotwives. A lot of men just do not get it.

Your points about 'creepy vanilla married guys' and the desire for 'quality single guys' by us hotwife couples are right on. My wife Kate has had sex with a number of married guys we have met while out together, but she has rejected many more. I have watched her flirt with guys who invariably talk themselves out of getting laid. I keep wishing I could just say to them, "Stop talking".

I know that the wives of the other hotwife couples we are friends with share 'quality single guys'. There was one guy who was dating four of our wives at the same time. The wives all loved him, us husbands all enjoyed being around him, and he knew how to behave in public with couples whose wife he was fucking. He got all of the pussy he could ever want from four very sexy hotwives. A lot of men just do not get it.

Those guys probably did not have much experience and were nervous. Kind of funny that guys are the ones who talk themselves out of a good night.

Well I have found that married men tend to get around just as much or more than single men. Not just with women but also with men and shemales. I’m married and guilty of all those but I encounter mostly married men in all those scenarios.
Non of my wife’s 12 men are married but most are in relationships. My wife nor I would have objections to her fucking a married man.

Reactions: Ben Dover
Actually it is quite funny how some wives, and husband are so easily deceived.
My wife was in the kitchen flirting with my brother who had the hots for her, and I was in the bedroom fucking his wife.

I have a neighbor that lives a couple of houses from mine, and I have had a lot of conversations with her.
She tells me that her sex drive has increased a lot in the last 10 or so years, and her husband's has decreased considerably, resulting in her being horny all the time. She has just informed her husband, that she wants to move to Nevada, and become a prostitute.
She tells him that the work appeals to her, the pay is great, the hours are great, the benefits are above average.
And, the up side is that she won't be horny any more.

My guess is that they will move to Nevada!

We agree, married men are safer both with respect to health and discretion... Often my wife has a special feeling for women who cheat and therefore their husbands are easier to approach or / and wives are less careful about them... :)
Sounds like she has the right to fuck with them😆
I like this point

My bi gf stole my then well hung boyfriend from me and married him 16 years ago, I still make girl girl love to her to this day. What she does not know is that I seduced her husband two weeks after she married him and have fucked him hundreds of times since. She usually tells me when she has some special occasion coming up where she plans to fuck him stupid, so being a bitch I always get him over first and drain him dry, then send him home totally dry and late for her. lol

Married men are usually better lovers than their single friends, due to their horny wives teaching them how to sexually satisfy a women, I find that if a husband is cheating on his wife it makes it a lot more exciting for us both. I like to keep marred men out as late as I can and send him home to his wife drained and let him explain where hes been and why he don't want sex with her, lol