SMALL COCK

Italian Man

Small cock: What does your wife think?

Post photos and tell your story and experiences with your wife. And your wife's experiences to compensate for your mini-dick

Reactions: owlcuck
Kinda the other direction, but my ex wife use to te her friends u had a big dick (I think I'm average 7 3/4 thick as a toilet paper roll) so a hott friend of hers txt me one night and told me and asked if she could see it they was out drinking I sent her a pic and an hour later she was at my door alone left my wife and other friends at bar, we fucked for 1,hour and I filled her up twice wit cum. We still fuck to this day...

Attachments

• 20201112_005908.jpg
    20201112_005908.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: owlcuck
Kinda the other direction, but my ex wife use to te her friends u had a big dick (I think I'm average 7 3/4 thick as a toilet paper roll) so a hott friend of hers txt me one night and told me and asked if she could see it they was out drinking I sent her a pic and an hour later she was at my door alone left my wife and other friends at bar, we fucked for 1,hour and I filled her up twice wit cum. We still fuck to this day...
7.75 is average I guess Im small

Reactions: spin418
I have seen and had a lot of men. But, my husband has the smallest little penis I have ever found. He is super good-natured about it and can take any teasing other guys can dish out to him. I do regularly fuck other men with much larger cocks, but my husband still always manages to satisfy and he has been super potent, impregnating me three times.

IMG_0878.JPG