Small penis and Doggie Style.

@White5andahalf I have to be careful when I fuck girls doggy style, a few have complained when I'm slamming my cock in hard they can feel me hitting their cervix which can be a bit painful.

😞 The downside of a long hard cock 😞

On the other hand, girls who can take every inch of my throbbing member down their throats and I can feel my balls hitting their chin...

😲😲😲😁😁😁

Although I don’t have a big ass it is a problem if a man is too small to feel him from behind, and worse still when I’m on top.
I like you honesty it is refreshing. Have you ever tried to have sex with a guy who's height was too short to fuck you from behind, and probably need a ladder?

like you i'm tall, small penises, even average size ones just never get me off like a bigger one does, 7+ gets me there
How does a 7+ inch penis get you off more than 5.5" average penis when the clit is on the outside of the vagina? Is it psychological? I would think that girth is more important if a poll was done with women. This is a good subject.

I've had guys tell me that their wives are not into bigger penises, I think these wives are just telling their guy what they think their guy wants to hear, lol
I respectfully disagree. I think it is just a big penis fetish. I don't see that a 7+ inch penis applies more stimulation than an average 5.5" penis. Just my opinion, like assholes,,every has one.