Smelling and tasting women’s worn/used panties..

I have a strong fetish for smelling and tasting women’s dirty worn and/or used panties! I’ve had it since I was rather young, I remember even smelling my sisters dirty panties from the laundry basket. I didn’t actually know why I was doing it, but I just loved the smell. As I grew up and began hanging out with the girls in the neighborhood, whenever we’d be inside the house, if there was ever any chance, I had to take in a deep whiff of their panties, an older sisters and even her moms, especially if she was a milf! All the way through my life, I’ve had this fascination for the intoxicating scent that remained in a pair of dirty panties. I would even smell and lick my gfs and my ex wife’s while I would masterbate! I often inspected them more closely and smelled them harder to see if they appeared to be any different than usual, and if I noticed that they were wetter, had a lot of white discharge or had a stronger smell, I’d let my imagination run wild, wondering what exactly could have made her that way. I stated in a different forum that I’ve never tasted my own cum, or another guys for that matter, but now that I think about it, I guess maybe I have. If we’d had sex and she kept on the same panties, later, usually the next day, I would find them in the clothes hamper and couldn’t resist myself from looking, smelling and even tasting them. That’s how I learned to tell the difference whether or not they had likely had sex with another guy. I remember when my ex fiancé and I had broken up, a couple of days later I had went to a summer festival with this girl and my ex was also there and with a guy. Later that night, or more like around 2-3 am. She had called my phone crying and left a message about how much it had hurt her seeing me with that other girl and how much she hated me. Lol. I knew right then that she had probably had sex with that guy she was with, and she was most likely blaming me for what she had done. Anyway a couple of days later I’m back at her place and after a few drinks, I start asking her questions about that night. She knows she can tell me anything and I’d never judge her for it. I asked her why she was crying on my voicemail and asked her if she ended up having sex with that guy, she said yes, and only because she wanted to get even with me, just exactly what I had thought, or at least what I knew she was going to say. So by now we’re in her bed and I’m fucking her good and hard, while I continue asking her things because it turns me on, and her too. I ask her if she fucked him or if he fucked her, she says she fucked him and I asked where at, right here in this same bed? She says no, it was in his truck, parked in the back of her parking lot. I asked her what she was wearing and she tells me, nothing sexy, just her black panties. She tells me that she stripped down and climbed on his lap and rode him, I immediately asked her if he had cum inside her and she says, yes! I told her to pretend I was him and to tell me everything she had told him. I was so fucking turned on listening to her while picturing what a little slut she must have looked like, wishing I could have been there. So anyway the next morning while she was in the shower, I went to her closet, it’s where she puts all her dirty laundry, and started looking for her panties. I found the pair she had on with me and took a sniff, then I was surprised to find her black panties, the ones she was wearing the night she was with that other guy. I looked at them and there was a large, crusty, whitish colored spot. Yes you guessed it, I brought it to my nose and took in a big sniff, and knew immediately that it looked and smelled a little different from mine. I honestly don’t remember if I licked them or not but it wouldn’t surprise me if I did, I was totally turned on at that moment! I put them back and it was at that moment, it was confirmed and I knew I had this fetish. So I have two questions.. #1. Does anyone else have the same feelings regarding this topic. #2. Do any women ever send a pair of their panties to men? I have more to add to this topic at a later time if there’s any interest.

The smell is just awesome especially the urine smell. As a kid.. Licked & smelled every panty that I could.
The best lick however was of my wife's friends panty. We went to their place for party... after a few drinks I had to ********..as I was about to enter the bathroom....her friend asked to use the bathroom in the master bedroom as the tap was broken in the other bathroom. As soon as I entered the bathroom I saw the dress she was wearing when we reached their place. I noted the position of the dress & then took it in my hand to sniff the armpit area...as I was doing it... I noticed there is an underwear wrapped in the dress. Her underwear was still wet & smelling of urine. Licked it so hard & then placed everything the way it was.... It was just so amazing

I’ve had a fetish for a while. I was just wondering who else enjoys sniffing and teasing there wife’s dirty pants. Love seeing there juices and cum stains in them, wether there own or there bulls. Anyone care to share experiences and pics of sharing your wife’s pussy and cum?

My exwife told me once that she had noticed missing panties of the washing line overnight. So I sat up one night and caught the guy but I said to him if he wants I would leave her older panties that had not yet been washed in a bucket if he left her good ones alone. He immediately agreed so I told her when she was doing her panty washing she was to hang panties out to dry while wearing an old pair ready for throwing. then while she was hanging out her washing she was to take them off whilst still outside incase he was watching (which he was) and put them in the bucket at the side. this went of for a very long timeand she sometimes Even left a photo of her wearing the panties for him. We moved home years later and the pantie thief never followed

Any women or couples interested in either swapping or sending a pair of your wife’s or girlfriend’s used panties with or to others? Recipients can pay for shipping costs, if needed. “Used” condition could range anywhere from, male cum stained, to female worn only, before or after sex, or whatever condition both parties agree upon. Other opinions could be showing pictures of her wearing them before sending them. Let your imagination run wild. Surely I can’t be the only guy, or woman, to have a fetish for smelling women’s used worn panties. Tell me your thoughts on this, and if you too would be interested as a participant or a recipient.

Any women or couples interested in either swapping or sending a pair of your wife’s or girlfriend’s used panties with or to others? Recipients can pay for shipping costs, if needed. “Used” condition could range anywhere from, male cum stained, to female worn only, before or after sex, or whatever condition both parties agree upon. Other opinions could be showing pictures of her wearing them before sending them. Let your imagination run wild. Surely I can’t be the only guy, or woman, to have a fetish for smelling women’s used worn panties. Tell me your thoughts on this, and if you too would be interested as a participant or a recipient.
Let me ask my wife if she would be ok with me sending u some...I like to send you some sweaty ones they smell so good

• Love
Reactions: btweets
My ex wife 20 years ago caught me jerking off with her used panties and was very pissed off at me for some time. Then she gave me a gift bag from the mall and it had several pair of panties, pantyhose, stockings, garter belt, lingerie mostly nighties in my size. The note in the bag said she had known for some time but was mad that i was stretching out her things and now i had my own. She came home and asked me to try it all on for her then she fucked my brains out that night. The next day she acted like it never happened. All my things were back in a bag in the back of the closet and she didn't even want to talk about it. Within the next few months she started staying out and then eventually not coming home. On more than one occasion i found cum stained panties in her car and in the trash bag in her car. She soon left me and we got divorced. She said she couldn't handle that CD perverted side of me as her husband. There is a lot more to the story than this and it was not pretty so not going to share.