Stag/Vixen with hubby in photo.

Stag/Vixen Story:
My wife's no doctor but she knows a man's balls are what makes sperm. The tighter an man's nuts get, the closer he is to orgasm. She worked me a little, knowing she can come back to me and finish me off. She wanted to concentrate on the other male. She took his right nut into her mouth and sucked it like a Jolly Rancher. She did lick her way up his shaft and eventually blew him off.

Attachments

• suck.gif
    suck.gif
    14 MB · Views: 51
Probably one of the most common Stag Vixen/ MFM/ wife sharing positions- Spit Roasting. The husband usually works his wife's mouth while watching his friend or select bull slamming cock into her from the doggy position.

View attachment 2129400
The husband usually works his wife's mouth because if she is like my wife she gives much better head when she is getting fucked.

Stag/Vixen Story:
My wife's no doctor but she knows a man's balls are what makes sperm. The tighter a man's nuts get, the closer he is to orgasm. She worked me a little, knowing she can come back to me and finish me off. She wanted to concentrate on the other male. She took his right nut into her mouth and sucked it like a Jolly Rancher. She did lick her way up his shaft and eventually blew him off.
Think those cocks are about to blow like Vesuvius.

As a Stag, it's seeing my wife working a random dick until the guy has to release. And that she's ready to have the strangers sperm shot onto her or into her. That she feels she accomplished a goal. She brought a cock to ultimate pleasure and the proof is the sperm on her body. And she knows that as her husband, I'll be adding more cum on her.
Here, a husband watches a stranger he vetted empty his balls onto his wife's tits. The wife shows her husband that she can "clean up" too. She licks the strangers shaft until she gets to the head, whcih she takes into her mouth to suk off the last rmaining sperm that may still be in his dong.

Attachments

• empty.gif
    empty.gif
    27.4 MB · Views: 26
As a Stag, it's seeing my wife working a random dick until the guy has to release. And that she's ready to have the strangers sperm shot onto her or into her. That she feels she accomplished a goal. She brought a cock to ultimate pleasure and the proof is the sperm on her body. And she knows that as her husband, I'll be adding more cum on her.
Here, a husband watches a stranger he vetted empty his balls onto his wife's tits. The wife shows her husband that she can "clean up" too. She licks the strangers shaft until she gets to the head, whcih she takes into her mouth to suk off the last rmaining sperm that may still be in his dong.
The guy really came well.

Reactions: stacyz
She's riding her husband, while a bull is working up a hard-on. She said she was "ready". Notice how the husband offers up his wife's ass by spreading her cheeks apart, making it easier for the bull to push his cock into her most private hole. Little did the wife know that her husband had a plan. He talked it over with the bull in a text, what if this 3-some DP were to happen, he wanted to time it so that he and the bull would ejaculate into the wife at the same time. A look, a head nod to each other would be the signal. The husband knew at that simultaneous moment the fucking would be furious for that minute or two, but he wanted the wife to feel the sperm of two men being injected into her at the same time.

Attachments

• hubby watches.jpg
    hubby watches.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
We don't see the husband in this clip because he's behind the camera. His wife is Power Sucking a bulls cock. And look! The Bull is so hard his nuts are almost up in his stomach. But she's working that meat. And for Krist sake, look when the Bull pulls out, his dong had to be hitting the back of her head. He apparently shot some of his load in her mouth then jerked the rest on her beautiful tits.
Finally she looks back at her husband with a prideful smile to see if that was a good "performance".

Attachments

• balls tight.gif
    balls tight.gif
    12.7 MB · Views: 0

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu