Tantra classes

WiseOld

Male
Verified
Gold
That long-distance relationships are tough, no one disagrees. I once had one that placed one thousand miles between us. Our plan was for me to join her during the summer, as she was teacher and I was an independent consultant. It didn't work out, as I had taken on a client that required me to remain home. What made my inability to stay with her all the worse was that we had planned on taking a couple's class in Tantric sex that was offered in her city. I had even paid the deposit months in advance.

While we were talking on the phone and bemoaning missing our sex instruction by a master, I made the suggestion that she ask the instructor if there were any single men who had tried to join, but were rejected for not having a female partner. If so, she and he could take the classes and she would later instruct me. She loved the idea and my willingness to let her do it with another man. (Tantric sex involves prolonged fucking without condoms.)

Indeed, two such men had tried to join, but only one had left his contact information. She met with him and explained our situation. He was super willing to "study" with her as her partner; in fact, he paid for the course. The classes met twice a week for one month. After each class, she called me to tell me what she had "learned." My cock was hard the entire time, as she described how they had done their breathing exercises and undressed each other and caressed each other's exposed nipples and sex organs and, then once he was hard, fucked. The whole point was to build up sexual energy by edging him to the near point of orgasm and then backing off. When he came, they had to be in tight embrace, kissing, as his naked cock ejaculated into her, thereby completing a circuit of sexual energy.

One day, her partner could not make it, but she went to class anyway. After the class, the instructor told her she could stay and he would "work" with her. The instructor's wife was present when he made her the offer! She accepted. She had the best experience with him, as his wife helped her get the position and moves right, which resulted in her orgasming many times, breaking her previous record. I was disappointed not to get my phone call at its expected time, but when she did finally make the call, I doubly overjoyed. I loved hearing all about how this other man had cum inside her.

When the classes were completed, her partner asked her if she wanted to continue practicing with him once a week. She declined, which saddened me and I let her know my regret. Two weeks later, she changed her mind and agreed. Once again, she called me after each encounter, which they had doubled to twice a week. Unfortunately, it came to an end about a month later when he had gotten a girlfriend.

The next summer, we were living together in her city. The Tantra classes were no longer offered. She was told by her former instructor that the meditation center could no longer allow the event due to fear of sexual harassment law suits, in spite of everyone knowing what was going to happen and having signed away the right to sue. He did offer us a free one-time tune-up instruction at his house, which we happily accepted. He was a tall, slender man in his late forties, but his wife was at least twenty years younger. All four of us stripped naked. After performing breathing exercises, we followed the example of what he and his wife were doing. I hadn't expected anything like this to happen. In fact, I was so sexually ramped up that I was too close to prematurely shooting, which our instructor noted and recommend that we swap partners.

She and I got into the classic Tantra Yab-Yum position, with me sitting and her siting facing me, her legs wrapping around my torso, my cock inside her, our eyes staring into each other's. His wife's pussy was somewhat looser than my girlfriend's, which helped. What didn't help was that I loved her small breasts with large puffy pink nipples. At the same time, I didn't dare look at my girlfriend and him, as I would certainly blow my load. His wife kept telling me to slow my breathing and not to close my eyes, as she expertly kept my cock from triggering. After ten minutes, we then went back to our original partners. I could instantly feel that her pussy was both wetter and looser. Yet, his cock wasn't any thicker than mine and was at least an inch or two shorter. My orgasm was huge.

Afterwards, he was impressed that my cock wouldn't go soft. In fact, it was throbbing. He asked my girlfriend if it was okay for his wife to take advantage of my erection. She said yes. We went at it with our audience watching and giving pointers. I thought that I would have to work to achieve my second orgasm, but I was wrong, as his wife skillfully and dexterously fondled my cock with her vaginal muscles. (The only time I had experienced such a feeling was while fucking a lovey half-Malaysian half-English women during a one-night stand.) The Tantra magic was taking hold and, after the proscribed number of narrow escapes, our mouths intertwined, we had a near simultaneous orgasm.

We dressed and talked for about half an hour. He told us that my ever-hard cock would prove useful in Tantra instruction, as he wished that he could use us as live models during classes wherein we would be the only ones naked and having sex, which might sidestep possible lawsuits or law breaking.

Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband