teaching her how to give head

What my new married friend lacked in technique she made up with enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is a prerequisite, but it can only take you so far. On our first meeting, I let her do it her way. It was horrible, so I stopped her. On our second meeting, I told her what I liked and let her give me 3 sucks. Then I made her stop. This built an almost unbearable level of anticipation in her for our next meeting. The next time we worked on the basic building blocks - ask if you can suck my cock, gently suck until I'm aroused, slowly lick the shaft from balls to tip, suck on the tip, work a hand up and down with a twist while sucking, fuck me with your mouth with a full up and down motion, submit as I start to thrust harder, moan as I grab your head and cum, gently suck until you get every drop, thank me. She's a quick learner and I'm a good teacher. She rarely gives her husband head. I wonder if that will change now that she knows what she's doing.

What my new married friend lacked in technique she made up with enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is a prerequisite, but it can only take you so far. On our first meeting, I let her do it her way. It was horrible, so I stopped her. On our second meeting, I told her what I liked and let her give me 3 sucks. Then I made her stop. This built an almost unbearable level of anticipation in her for our next meeting. The next time we worked on the basic building blocks - ask if you can suck my cock, gently suck until I'm aroused, slowly lick the shaft from balls to tip, suck on the tip, work a hand up and down with a twist while sucking, fuck me with your mouth with a full up and down motion, submit as I start to thrust harder, moan as I grab your head and cum, gently suck until you get every drop, thank me. She's a quick learner and I'm a good teacher. She rarely gives her husband head. I wonder if that will change now that she knows what she's doing.
I too had to walk my wife through how to give a bj she had never touched a cock before shit she still had never seen one up close I was her 1st and even that she didn't realize what was going to happen till it was happening she was very naive at 17 never had a real boy friend only guy was one she held hands with and would peck on the lips at school very strict parents so when I told her to put it in her mouth she was like what that in where I had to tell her that's what girls do they suck on it then she was like ok how and I had heard an old girlfriend of mine telling one of her friends how one day so to get her started I tell her you've had a lollipop before right you have it in your hand then you lick it a little all around then you put the whole thing in your mouth and suck on it alittle and you know how you work that sucker in and out your mouth you do the same thing here and it's going to be hard in your hand and mouth and don't let your teeth hit my dick so she was ready I pull my dick out and this is the first time she actually sees it and I tell her to grab it in her hand and she does she's squeezing it and goes I'm supposed to put that big thing in my mouth then she says I don't think that will fit in my pussy and I had to tell her it already did your pussy will stretch out to fit it in you now work your hand up and down a bit and lick it to get it wet so it'll glide in an out of your mouth easily and she does and she keeps saying how wierd it felt in her mouth and asking how I thought she was doing I was like it's always a little awkward the first time but your getting better as you go then I was like I'm going to cum not realizing she didn't know what that ment so she didnt say any thing so I came in her mouth and it freaked her out but she swallowed then pulled it out of her mouth and was like what was that what happened so I told her I came and she was like it tastes weird all salty and it has this funny texture to it she was like idk about this so I tell her it's an acquired taste and the more you do it the more you'll start to like it it's like beer I told her nobody likes it the first time but you start to enjoy it the more u drink and that was her first time

My wife had a few partners before we got together - she was 26 and was good with her tongue at licking and teasing but not what you'd call an expert at giving a bj. This didn't really matter as she is a small frame with 36DD tits so a lot of the time my cock was titty fucking her.

Anyhow, as the years went on I wanted her to be able to deep throat as it's a useful skill for a wife to have. So, one day, we both got naked and I lay her on the bed on her back with her head hanging over the side. I then stood by her head and over the next 30 minutes or so used that position to help her relax and get used to my cock going deeper and deeper into her mouth.

It was a good position as it gave me easy access to play with her tits and finger her sensitive clit to keep her aroused. Anyway it wasn't long before I was balls deep in her mouth and she handled it easily.

Since then she loves a good mouth fuck - likes it quite rough and looks amazing taking my cock all the way down - I'm about 6.5" but confident she could handle bigger!

Wife does great blowjobs.

But you know, every man (especially a bull) has its preferences to press over a sub wife.

I really enjoy to ask her to give me bjs exactly the way she was told by other men. That makes me feel and wonder how she was directed by them, and excites the hell out of us.

My 1st wife didn't like to suck cock. In 24 years of marriage she did it once, I filled her mouth, she ran to the sink to spit. She had 1 lover before me..
My late 2nd wife sucked my cock on our 1st date, she initiated, and swallowed my entire load. She had 500+ lovers before me.
My current LF sucked my cock on our 1st get together, she initiated, and swallowed my entire load. She had 200+ lovers before me.

Last edited:
Mia moglie ha avuto dei bravi insegnanti nel corso degli anni, ognuno di loro le insegna una piccola parte dell'arte del succhiare, ora posso dire che è una professionista, con le mani senza mani, con le labbra, la lingua, succhiare e perdere palle, e tutto il resto
Esattamente come mia moglie. Ha iniziato a succhiare giovanissima, nella sua carriera di pompinara, ne ha succhiati circa 20, tutti da poco a molto più grandi di lei e tanti, per sua specifica ammissione, le hanno insegnato qualcosa di nuovo e/o diverso, su come far godere un uomo con la bocca.

The best way to teach a woman to suck cock is to share one with her. You can demonstrate, teach, and train. My opinion is that most men are better than most women at fellatio, and that most women are better than most men at cunnilingus - familiarity with the hardware so to speak.

It is exciting teaching and training someone how to be the best cock-worshipper, pleasurable too...

Reactions: owlmale
I am mature domestic worker in Hong Kong , I am pinay woman , widowed but unfortuantely 12 years no sexlife... I am looking for casual meetings to have
fun and learn . I met one guy online and I agreed an a quickie in a hotelroom . It was the first time I do this..I wanted to learn how to give handjob, blowjob and facial. I always wanted that... He recorded a bit. I hope people would like it so i can learn more. Since may 2023 ( the 3 videos ) I didn't have any date yet.... Anyone give me advice how to meet more guys ( or women,...Bi sexual ) without having relationship ?

Reactions: bitari
My wife of 20 years doesn't give great head. I've never cum from just a blow job and I'm a quick cummer when fucking.
It's mostly my fault. I've never bothered to teach her and she gave me some limits straight up. No holding her head (previous bad experience with ex I think) and no swallowing or cum on face etc. She's just not a fan of cum.
She recently seems to be improving though. Seems more eager to try. I've been doing my best to encourage and praise her. I've also taught her to look up at me while she does it which is a huge turn on. I'm hoping one day she'll start liking cum enough to swallow and do facials etc.