The Journey begins.

CamrahmnV

I am 74 yrs old now, this took place in 1967. I was 21 when this took place.
My wife Jean (19 yrs) and I had been married for just over a year, and were friends with a couple, Bob (21) and Anne(18). A true red head.
Bob and Anne were engaged to be married the following spring.
Anne was determined to be a virgin when she got married, but in our conversations on our get togethers they told us, she was wanking Bob off and he would play with her clit and get her off but no finger inside.
We were both apprentices at the same company, and the apprentice association had arranged a weekend trip to Blackpool on a bus. Going Friday night late. Arriving in the morning Sat. Staying overnight and returning Sun. Blackpool in Sept was a party town on the coast in NW England because of all the illuminations and packed with bus loads of factory workers from all over. Especially women from the woollen mills in the area.
We got to the place where we stayed at about 9am.
We had a room with a double bed and Bob and Anne a double bed and a single across the bottom.
Anne said they will sleep with a sheet between them so Bob wouldn’t get any ideas.
The women were tired and wanted to sleep. Jean said she would stay with Anne and sleep on the single bed.
Bob and myself went out. The first thing we did was buy a button each which said, I'm after an orgy then walked around taking in the sights. Mainly groups of women.
We hit a pub about 11 am, with stacks of women so we grabbed a pint and looked for somewhere to sit. We found a spot in amongst some women. They saw our buttons and started joking about orgies. Next thing I know, some older woman points to a girl about 17 and says, she is looking to get fingered for the first time, and I would mind getting fingered myself. Then laughed.
So we got our pints taken care of and took them outside. Found a spot round the back in amongst the beer crates and did the deed (fingering) next to each other. Then we swapped. It was the first time for the young one. Not too sure about that though. Went back in and finished our beer.
The young girl got cheered from all her friends.
After a few more beers, and washing our hands, we headed back to the boarding house.
Went to Bob's room and the girls were just stirring.
Jeans skirt had ridden up and I could see her stocking tops, bare thigh, and suspenders. Instant horny.
I layed beside her on the bed and started rubbing her pussy through the crotch of her panties. She responded immediately with a kiss with some tongue. I got my cock out. I had my back to the bottom of the double bed so the activity was hidden. I whispered to Jean to remove her panties as I was going to fuck her there and then. She took them off and our friends saw what was happening. Now they were both layed on their stomachs peering over the end of the bed.
I pulled my pants down just bellow my ass and got between Jeans legs which were now spread and slipped my cock in her. I looked at Anne and the look
expression on her face told me she liked it. Then she said, I don't think you are really doing it. I said, come here, she did. I took her hand and slid it between us to where my cock was entering Jean's pussy. She whipped it out really quick and said, Bob they are really doing it. She got back on the bed to watch.
Jean had her legs around me now and was making noises. Then she announces to everyone that she is going to cum. As she goes into convulsions I also blow my load. I had to asked Anne to get tissues and we mopped up.
Now we did this all without them seeing our good bits.
Jean's black panties were left on the small bed and we got onto the big bed with them. I Ask Anne if she liked what she saw, and she replied in a really husky voice, It was interesting. I ask if it made her pussy wet? Again in a husky voice, yes, very wet.
I knew she was aroused by her husky voice. Jean asked Bob if he liked watching. He rolled over on his back, and replied what do you think.
Now Bob was hung. He was known in our circle of guys as, Plonky Bob, because of his plonker. Now Jean knew this because I had told her the first time she had met him along time before he met Anne.
His cock was hard down his leg pushing his pant leg up. Now Jean who had never seen it, and never really swore exclaimed, Holy fucking smoke, which made us all laugh.
I said to Anne, come on he needs relief, put him out of his misery

I looked at Jean, still in shock, looks like it's up to you.
She looked at Anne and said, Can I? Anne said if you want to, be my guest. I am sure Robert won't stop you.
Jean reached forward and undid his belt then his fly. She reach in and tried to get it out. She commented how hot his cock was.
I suggested she remove his pants and I helped her pull them off. Then his under wear. His big cock sprang up. Jean just said, Jesus Christ and grabbed hold. She pulled back his foreskin and there was clear juice in the eye. I reached over and grabbed Jeans panties and ask if he wanted to sniff them. He did. Anne gave a little chuckle. Jean licked the head and stroked him. I said take it slow give him a treat.
I looked at Anne and she was actually trembling. She had her legs crossed in front of her, and I could see her stocking tops, and the crotch of her panties. She didn't notice me looking as she was too interested in Bob and Jean.Then I noticed Bob was fingering Jean as she knelt over him. I moved and sat beside Anne really close and said, he is fingering her.She told me he had been doing it for a while, and she was really liking watching. I said to Jean, why don't you climb on his cock, so she got astride him. I jumped up quick as I wanted to guide him in.
I pushed Jean's skirt up over her ass and spread her lips with my thumb and forefinger. I took hold of Bob's cock in my right hand, (I must say it felt good). I pulled his foreskin back and rubbed the head up and down between Jeans lips. After about 30 seconds Bob said, wow, wow your going to make me cum, so I immediately stopped and told Jean to dismount for a while so he could cool down a bit.
I said to Jean that she should take her clothes off while she is waiting except for her stockings and garter belt so she did.
I ask Anne if she wanted to do the same and she replied, I think I will.
She pulled her blouse out of her skirt and unbuttoned it. I noticed her hand were still shaking undoing the buttons. She then unzipped her skirt and took it off. I asked her why she was shaking. She said she was nervous and excited at the same time. I knelt behind her and undid her bra. She told me I was a gentleman. I removed it and she had lovely milky white breast with big oreolas I couldn’t resist cupping them from behind, then sucking a nipple when I moved back.
Now she sat there in panties, stockings and garter belt. Bob said he was ready now, so I told Jean to slide on it herself. She straddled him and guided his cock to her opening. She put weight on it and his big head forced her lips apart. It took a little work but the head went in. Anne was squeezing my arm. My cock was hard as a rock and leaking. She slid down more, I turned to Anne and ask her if she had measured it. She said he was just under 9 inches and about 6 to 7around. I ask if she would be able to take it. She said she will let me know when she sees how Jean makes out.
I look back and Jean had him all the way in and was moving up and down slowly. We had a good view as we were sitting at Bob's feet. I ask Jean how she liked it. Her reply was, she is never getting off.
Anne commented on how wet she was making Bob's cock. I told her it was probably the cum I shot in her earlier.
Anne was still shaking now her legs were out in front and she was leaning back on her hands behind her. She was actually making thrusting motions with her hips. I thought to myself it's now or never because they would probably finish fucking soon.
I leaned over her from the left side and slid my right hand into the leg of her panties. No resistance she just looked straight into my eyes. I actually pulled the leg out to get a glimpse of her red pubes. Nice. I then ran my fingers up and down just stroking her lips. When I got to the top I hit her clit which was rigid and big. I whispered to her, that is quite a clit. She replied she didn't really know. We watch the fucking some more.

PART3

I moved down her pussy which was now soaking and bent my middle finger into her pussy and churned it around, then went in further. She grabbed my arm and said not to deep please. I had forgotten about the virgin thing. She started kissing me it was nice, gentle but lots of tongue. She undid my pants and I slipped them down to my knees along with my undies and she gently rubbed my cock. Sorry it's not as big as Bob's I said. She said it was nice looking and probably more manageable.
We watched the fucking again she was riding slow making him last.
I went back to working her clit. I really wanted to see it. After working it quite fast for a minute or two she grabbed my arm again and quietly told me she was going to cum. Then she did going into convulsions and stifling her vocals. Then she kissed me passionately. I worked my way down to her opening again and inserted my middle finger. I got it to the first knuckle and worked it in and out. No resistance so I gradually worked over about a minute to my second knuckle. She whispered it was lovely and Bob hadn't ever had his figure in that far. I then got it all the way in. I did not feel any resistance at all. She told me not to worry as she really liked it.
We turned back to the fucking as Bob announced he was going to come. Jean rode faster and Bob's big ball sack went tight and his balls move right up by his cock as he grunted and his balls and cock pulsed.They laid there exhausted. Jean said he had made her cum three times a she slide off. Anne and myself watched a big gob of cum drop out onto his belly just buy him cock. Jean was still astride him as I got up between his legs pulled her back and slid my hard cock into her. She was still game and as I fucked I could feel Bobs hand feeling my cock going in and out which was a turn on. It took me a while to cum as her cunt was filled with Bob's cum and stretched so I couldn't get any traction.
After I had cum I sat with Anne and watched cum drip out of Jean. Bob just layed there not moving.
After a while we made plans for our evening out.

THERE IS MORE TO CUM, STAY TUNED