The kinkiest thing you and your wife have done in public

We had sex in a public sauna. We were alom in that sauna but people walking by and could walk in.

Sometimes also in the sauna il pick a guy and dare her to tease the guy. Sit in across him and let her play with her tits and open her legs so he can get a great look of her pussy.

Sometimes she gives me a blowjob in a traffic jam.

Sex on the porch of our cabin in the middel of the day on the campsite.

Sex in the woods. I saw some soldiers having an excercise. She didn’t. Let her do the work on top and give the guys the show.

Sleeping with friends in a two sleepingroom tent and than having sex. Knowing there are just a thin fabric between us is hot. They could hear everything thing.

In a bird blind in a game reserve. She dropped to her knees and blew me. We were interrupted by a group of tourists and had to pause. When the left she bent over and fucked her from behind until I blew a load in her. All pretty open to public view just restricted for the birds.

• Love
Reactions: black75
Blowjob in an elevator in Hawaii. She dropped to her knees and just sucked it. Only a three story so she finished me and took a load in the mouth of a rock on the beach. It was dark.

My wife and I visited my parents at Ocean Reef Club in North Key Largo in 1989. My parents friends had a 26 ft. boat, and let us take it one day. I was slowly puttering in the mangroves, no one around, so I took my wife’s top off and played with her tits, getting her nipples hard, then slipped down her bottoms. She was really nervous that we’d be seen, and I assured her there was no one around. She bent down and started sucking my cock, with her ass up in the air. As we came around a bend in the canal, I looked up, and there were a group of nice houses with manicured lawns, private docks, lanais covering pools…my wife couldn’t see as she was busy on my cock, so I kept going past the houses, giving whoever was looking a show. At the last house, there was a group of 4 guys packing their boat for a fishing trip. I edged close to them and slowed down to a crawl. I tried to tell them to be quiet, but they couldn’t help but whistling and hooting and hollering…my wife of course heard them and stopped sucking, then shocked me by turning around to the guys, giving them a full frontal view of her hairy pussy and tits.

Post the kinkiest thing you have done as a couple in public.
I have always loved nude beaches because it’s alot of fun and kinky things to do there myself i have fucked my friends wife on a beach one time
My wife wants to go to a nude beach with me and her bull so people will see the difference between my little 6 inch dick and her bulls 8.5 thick cock... If she can get away with it she wants to fuck him on the beach in front of people...