The kinkiest thing you and your wife have done in public

I do it for many years
It started for me when I was 17 I had a 27 year old girlfriend who liked to put my legs up in the air and jerk me off into my open mouth... Every woman I've been with that I told about it has wanted to watch me eat it for them.. After my wife made me eat our cream pie on our first date she asked me how my cum tasted? I told her better then when it's just mine.. I told her about my ex. The next morning she made me jerk off in front of her and eat every drop of my sperm... I have been regularly ever since...

It started for me when I was 17 I had a 27 year old girlfriend who liked to put my legs up in the air and jerk me off into my open mouth... Every woman I've been with that I told about it has wanted to watch me eat it for them.. After my wife made me eat our cream pie on our first date she asked me how my cum tasted? I told her better then when it's just mine.. I told her about my ex. The next morning she made me jerk off in front of her and eat every drop of my sperm... I have been regularly ever since...
We play with few older neighbors, I always eat their loads.....

In the pool, I was talking to someone, wife standing behind me, talking. I turned around to find her sitting on the edge of the pool, with a strangers cock buried down her throat.

Reminds me of a night at the Rooftop Resort in Hollywood, Florida. It was a slow Tuesday night around 11, and we sat on the rooftop around the pool. All single men and two were sitting on either side of me while the others watched. I was naked, and so were the other guys. My wife was wrapped in a towel. My wife walked over and then got down on her knees in front of me, took my cock in her mouth, and began to suck me right in front of everyone. The guys were all telling me how lucky I was, and she reached up, pulled the towel off, let it fall to the ground, and grasped the cocks of both guys sitting while sucking me. She pulls her head up and, matter of factly, blurts out, "Are you guys behind me gay or are you going to fuck me?" She sucked and fucked all of us that night. It was around 12:30 AM when she started, and yes, alcohol, Vodka, and Cranberry juice, were involved.

The next morning she wakes up and says, "last night was fun. Do you know any of those guy's names whose cum this is?" She had cum in her pussy, her ass, on her back and ass, in her hair, face, and tits. We had no idea who any of the guys were. We both definitely enjoyed it, and we still tease, asking, "Whose cum is this?"

Every visit we make to the Rooftop seems like this, with random sex with multiple guys. It was where her first gangbang occurred. All unplanned and totally random men.

My wife makes me eat mine also..

My wife told her boyfriend and me many years ago that if she were going to suck dicks and have guys cum inside her, we would do the same. So, neither of us has any choice in the matter. I have eaten many loads out of her over the years from many guys.

She lets the boyfriend cum in her mouth, and she will swallow his cum, but she has never allowed me to cum in her mouth. If a man fucks her in the ass and cums inside her, we are expected to clean her just like we do her pussy. That includes getting it all out using our tongues.

anal-creampie.jpg

My wife told her boyfriend and me many years ago that if she were going to suck dicks and have guys cum inside her, we would do the same. So, neither of us has any choice in the matter. I have eaten many loads out of her over the years from many guys.

She lets the boyfriend cum in her mouth, and she will swallow his cum, but she has never allowed me to cum in her mouth. If a man fucks her in the ass and cums inside her, we are expected to clean her just like we do her pussy. That includes getting it all out using our tongues.

View attachment 1023149
My college girlfriend and I did something similar, though it was more that we were just kinky than any kind of power play. We ended up hooking up with my roommate for a few months, basically anything was game except him getting come in his mouth. He was okay with fluffing and getting buggered, but couldn't handle cleaning up or me coming in his mouth.

Okay, no worries. That still left me four choices, he had five, and she and I would clean up anything we could reach.

Now, if only my wife was into these things...

My wife and I were on vacation in Jamaica. After dancing at one of the beach clubs. My wife let a group of hung black Jamaican guys she met take turns pumping cum inside her on the beach without condom. There were seven big black cocks that’s night. Her pussy was destroyed and a slimy mess. Four of the guys returned back with us to the resort and kept taking turns creamping her until the morning. She loved it.

My wife and I were on vacation in Jamaica. After dancing at one of the beach clubs. My wife let a group of hung black Jamaican guys she met take turns pumping cum inside her on the beach without condom. There were seven big black cocks that’s night. Her pussy was destroyed and a slimy mess. Four of the guys returned back with us to the resort and kept taking turns creamping her until the morning. She loved it.

My wife has taken several BBC loads of cum bareback while at Hedo in Jamaica.

sounds like she had a great time.

Reactions: HotAsianwife
We've been to Hedo 2 many times and gone to dozens of motorcycle rallies so we have done lots of kinky things in public. I would have to say the most kinky though was our trips to adult theaters. Watching her getting gang banged & used like a slut by groups of total strangers with other guys watching & cheering them on has got to be at the top of our kinky list!