The viewing room

cjiggler

Couple
Gold
I'm not much of a writer, but I recently put a story to type chatting with another member here, so I thought I would share the story.
We were invited to a house party (online) and we had never met the couple before. We figured we would go and if it was a bust just leave. When we arrived the couple that was hosting the party was a bit overweight and not a couple we would swing with. We stuck around and ended up going into the basement where most of the people were. The basement was basically set up for swing parties. There was a bar area, 2 bedrooms, a dance floor and this viewing area. The viewing area was a large window at the end of the room that had the bar. You had to go around this wall into this kinda small room that had nothing but a bed pushed up against the wall. The wall was the large window. So basically if you fucked there everyone in the bar could watch you.

We were starting to have a good time and the drinks started going down. We met some new couples and some single guys. Cindy ended up on the dance floor with a couple different guys and I could tell she really liked this one guy Paul. I just did my thing and mingled and let them get to know each other as I kept my eye on her and looked for a woman I might be interested in. I was talking to an attractive couple when I noticed Cindy and Paul sitting at a high top bar table with the stools very close. They were making out and I could see her hand under the table stroking his cock through his pants. Once I saw this I knew something was going to happen, but not what I thought. I took my eye off them just for a minute to go get a new drink and when I returned they were no longer at the table. I noticed a crowd gathering near the viewing area and I thought no fucking way would she do that. I walked down and got as close as I could with the crowd of 20 people in front of me. Sure enough there is my wife in this bed with Paul. I noticed quite a few people had pulled out their cell phones and were video taping them or taking pics. I was very tempted to go get her and make them go someplace private, but the pre-cum coming out of my rock hard cock made me stop! I eventually pushed my way to the front, there was no way I was going to miss this show.
At this point they both only had their shirts off and he was in the process of removing her bra. I could tell she was really into him and very very horny by how passionately she was kissing him. Off came her bra and it didn't take Paul long to get in position to caress her nipples and start working on her pants. He didn't have to work on her pants very hard because she pushed him away, laid down and lifted her hips and in one quick movement her pants and g string were off. He got up and finished removing his clothes. When he went back to the bed he instantly went down on her for a taste of that pussy. I still couldn't believe my wife was doing this. It wasn't long and she was pulling him up toward her face to get his fairly large cock into her mouth. He moved down to her pussy again and they were on their sides in a 69 position for a moment until he rolled onto his back with her on top. As Cindy took his cock as far as she could, she gagged a little. Then she opened her mouth, relaxed her throat and didn't suck on the way down. As all 7.5" of thick cock disappeared into her mouth, two guys standing next to me said "damn I'd love to have that slut suck my cock"! Cindy loves to 69 and it showed on this night. It didn't take long and she was orgasming on his face and her head/mouth was pumping his cock up and down quickly with the occasional slow down to take it deeper.

After she orgasmed on his face he positioned her on her back and slid his unprotected cock into her pussy, again something I didn't expect. He started out fucking her slowly and then picked up the pace. As he heard her start to moan and get louder he hooked the back of both her legs and started pounding her pussy hard and deep. The view the audience had was basically her ass and pussy full of Paul's cock and Paul's ass pounding her up and down. Cindy orgasmed again. I was kinda thinking this wasn't Paul's first performance. He gave the crowd what they wanted. He rolled them over and spun around with Cindy on top and her mostly facing the window. I think this was the first time Cindy really realized how many people were watching her fuck and suck this stranger. So there is my sexy slut wife on top of Paul with a big cock in her pussy looking people and me in the eye as she begins to work his cock slowly with her nice pussy. Cindy did not disappoint the crowd. She was riding Paul's cock kinda arching her back as he reached up and had both of her big tits in hand. Her grinding got faster and faster until again she was starting to moan and get louder for a third orgasm. By this time I think I had already cum in my pants. The two guys next to me that had the same upfront view as me said "I wonder who gets to fuck her next, think we should go get in line"? Them still not knowing that it was my slut putting on the show, I said this is my first time her is it typical for more than one guy to fuck women in this window. They said "it varies from week to week, but ya a lot of time a woman will be in there for an hour with two to three different guys". Humm interesting... I wondered if she would just stay in there and let others fuck her.

Bringing my full attention back to the action I watched as Cindy's whole body tightened up and she leaned slightly forward and had another very intense orgasm. I don't know if Paul had cum yet, but i'm thinking he didn't. The master showman that he is, he positioned her on her hands and knees, got behind her, grabbed her shapely hips and started pounding her pussy from behind. I don't think he felt the view was good for the crowd with her facing the window so he moved her sideways for a side view. Her big tits were hanging there and started rocking more and more has he fucked her from behind harder and faster. This must have been his favorite position because it didn't take him long to bury his cock deep and hold it there as he filled her with his hot cum as deep as he could plant it.

I figured they were about done so I went around the wall to the entrance of the room. Sure enough there were three guys back there talking about the fun they were going to have with this new girl. Talking about her big tits, nice ass and how she could really suck a cock. One of the guys said think we should just all go in, one at a time, maybe two and then two more now referring to me. The one guy replied let's do two at a time, I think I may test her nice tight ass to see if she does anal.

At this point I have no idea what Paul is doing to her, hell maybe he is fucking her in the ass? Then I heard clapping and whistling I figured they were done. I told the guys waiting sorry to disappoint you guys but since that's my wife I think the show is over for tonight maybe another time. I waited and they finally came out the door. I gave her a kiss and told her that it was an amazing show and I am sure everyone that was watching really enjoyed it. Cindy went to the bathroom to freshen up a little, fix her hair and clean up the cum that was dripping out of her pussy. We mingled for a bit and I think every guy in the place came up to her and basically flirted and wanted to get together with us in the future. She did get Paul's contact info and he came over to the house and had numerous MFM's with us over the years. On the drive home I asked her whatever possessed her to do that. She said she didn't really realize it was that room until it was a bit too late, but she said she really really enjoyed her four very intense orgasms!

Attachments

• 69_2.JPG
    69_2.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 234
  • missionary_view.JPG
    missionary_view.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 229
  • pants.JPG
    pants.JPG
    4.2 KB · Views: 220
  • pulling_up_2_suck_cock.JPG
    pulling_up_2_suck_cock.JPG
    5.7 KB · Views: 217
  • room_doggy2.JPG
    room_doggy2.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 226
I'm not much of a writer, but I recently put a story to type chatting with another member here, so I thought I would share the story.
We were invited to a house party (online) and we had never met the couple before. We figured we would go and if it was a bust just leave. When we arrived the couple that was hosting the party was a bit overweight and not a couple we would swing with. We stuck around and ended up going into the basement where most of the people were. The basement was basically set up for swing parties. There was a bar area, 2 bedrooms, a dance floor and this viewing area. The viewing area was a large window at the end of the room that had the bar. You had to go around this wall into this kinda small room that had nothing but a bed pushed up against the wall. The wall was the large window. So basically if you fucked there everyone in the bar could watch you.

We were starting to have a good time and the drinks started going down. We met some new couples and some single guys. Cindy ended up on the dance floor with a couple different guys and I could tell she really liked this one guy Paul. I just did my thing and mingled and let them get to know each other as I kept my eye on her and looked for a woman I might be interested in. I was talking to an attractive couple when I noticed Cindy and Paul sitting at a high top bar table with the stools very close. They were making out and I could see her hand under the table stroking his cock through his pants. Once I saw this I knew something was going to happen, but not what I thought. I took my eye off them just for a minute to go get a new drink and when I returned they were no longer at the table. I noticed a crowd gathering near the viewing area and I thought no fucking way would she do that. I walked down and got as close as I could with the crowd of 20 people in front of me. Sure enough there is my wife in this bed with Paul. I noticed quite a few people had pulled out their cell phones and were video taping them or taking pics. I was very tempted to go get her and make them go someplace private, but the pre-cum coming out of my rock hard cock made me stop! I eventually pushed my way to the front, there was no way I was going to miss this show.
At this point they both only had their shirts off and he was in the process of removing her bra. I could tell she was really into him and very very horny by how passionately she was kissing him. Off came her bra and it didn't take Paul long to get in position to caress her nipples and start working on her pants. He didn't have to work on her pants very hard because she pushed him away, laid down and lifted her hips and in one quick movement her pants and g string were off. He got up and finished removing his clothes. When he went back to the bed he instantly went down on her for a taste of that pussy. I still couldn't believe my wife was doing this. It wasn't long and she was pulling him up toward her face to get his fairly large cock into her mouth. He moved down to her pussy again and they were on their sides in a 69 position for a moment until he rolled onto his back with her on top. As Cindy took his cock as far as she could, she gagged a little. Then she opened her mouth, relaxed her throat and didn't suck on the way down. As all 7.5" of thick cock disappeared into her mouth, two guys standing next to me said "damn I'd love to have that slut suck my cock"! Cindy loves to 69 and it showed on this night. It didn't take long and she was orgasming on his face and her head/mouth was pumping his cock up and down quickly with the occasional slow down to take it deeper.

After she orgasmed on his face he positioned her on her back and slid his unprotected cock into her pussy, again something I didn't expect. He started out fucking her slowly and then picked up the pace. As he heard her start to moan and get louder he hooked the back of both her legs and started pounding her pussy hard and deep. The view the audience had was basically her ass and pussy full of Paul's cock and Paul's ass pounding her up and down. Cindy orgasmed again. I was kinda thinking this wasn't Paul's first performance. He gave the crowd what they wanted. He rolled them over and spun around with Cindy on top and her mostly facing the window. I think this was the first time Cindy really realized how many people were watching her fuck and suck this stranger. So there is my sexy slut wife on top of Paul with a big cock in her pussy looking people and me in the eye as she begins to work his cock slowly with her nice pussy. Cindy did not disappoint the crowd. She was riding Paul's cock kinda arching her back as he reached up and had both of her big tits in hand. Her grinding got faster and faster until again she was starting to moan and get louder for a third orgasm. By this time I think I had already cum in my pants. The two guys next to me that had the same upfront view as me said "I wonder who gets to fuck her next, think we should go get in line"? Them still not knowing that it was my slut putting on the show, I said this is my first time her is it typical for more than one guy to fuck women in this window. They said "it varies from week to week, but ya a lot of time a woman will be in there for an hour with two to three different guys". Humm interesting... I wondered if she would just stay in there and let others fuck her.

Bringing my full attention back to the action I watched as Cindy's whole body tightened up and she leaned slightly forward and had another very intense orgasm. I don't know if Paul had cum yet, but i'm thinking he didn't. The master showman that he is, he positioned her on her hands and knees, got behind her, grabbed her shapely hips and started pounding her pussy from behind. I don't think he felt the view was good for the crowd with her facing the window so he moved her sideways for a side view. Her big tits were hanging there and started rocking more and more has he fucked her from behind harder and faster. This must have been his favorite position because it didn't take him long to bury his cock deep and hold it there as he filled her with his hot cum as deep as he could plant it.

I figured they were about done so I went around the wall to the entrance of the room. Sure enough there were three guys back there talking about the fun they were going to have with this new girl. Talking about her big tits, nice ass and how she could really suck a cock. One of the guys said think we should just all go in, one at a time, maybe two and then two more now referring to me. The one guy replied let's do two at a time, I think I may test her nice tight ass to see if she does anal.

At this point I have no idea what Paul is doing to her, hell maybe he is fucking her in the ass? Then I heard clapping and whistling I figured they were done. I told the guys waiting sorry to disappoint you guys but since that's my wife I think the show is over for tonight maybe another time. I waited and they finally came out the door. I gave her a kiss and told her that it was an amazing show and I am sure everyone that was watching really enjoyed it. Cindy went to the bathroom to freshen up a little, fix her hair and clean up the cum that was dripping out of her pussy. We mingled for a bit and I think every guy in the place came up to her and basically flirted and wanted to get together with us in the future. She did get Paul's contact info and he came over to the house and had numerous MFM's with us over the years. On the drive home I asked her whatever possessed her to do that. She said she didn't really realize it was that room until it was a bit too late, but she said she really really enjoyed her four very intense orgasms!
Awesome story, I cant wait to hear more of You Hot Wife Adventures! Thank You!

Great description. Basis for a much longer, several chapter story on-line like Literotica

Reactions: ViennaCouple