time lapse

Several threads have mentioned wives that seem interested in playing but still are reluctant to do it.

It can take some time. My first married woman started flirting with me at a party. I was in my late 20s, she was mid 30s, married for about 10 years with two children.
She was blonde, tight build, very attractive and had a good-looking husband (he was there). I couldn't work out her interest. She insisted on dancing with me, and as we were out there it switched to a slow number, we slid together and as I was looking down at her we slid into a deep kiss. The lights went on. We were still kissing. Obviously I was hard against her warm curves. We finally noticed that everyone else was getting ready to leave. Her husband was in the next room staring at us. We broke up and her husband rushed her away. I left separately.

We flirted again less obviously at another party, but did slip away at one point and kissed again. (That time she certainly felt me hard against her and reached down to feel it.)

Over a month later, she turned up again, at a local pub at a meet arranged by some friends. Unsurprisingly we ended up next to each other and I walked her back to her friend's house where she was staying (she lived out of town). We were touching and kissing as we walked, and made out, fully clothed, in the kitchen, finally dry-humping on the floor. Her jeans were soaked with her juices. She ended up unzipping me, just staring at and playing with my cock with her fingers. Her friend started moving upstairs, so again I left, but she said she'd call.

Several weeks later she said she was going to be in town again to see some friends. We agreed to meet for lunch ... at my house. We really did have lunch, but it ended with us kissing, stripping, and my licking her: licking her to a massive orgasm. Obviously I was hoping for something in return but nothing happened. I didn't care: I was still happy and excited, being able to explore her.

Next month. She's "going to a party with some friends". (I'm not at the party.) She comes to stay with me overnight. We're finally in bed together, touching and exploring but when it comes to sex, she shies from it. (I know she's not on the pill, but I've got condoms.) She finally says that she wants it but she's married and she's worried about doing something irrevocable.

Another month. I get a post card(!) saying she's found it difficult at home but she's been to the doctor and she'll see me as soon as she can. (It meant she'd gone on the pill.)

Several weeks later she's in town for another party, but comes to see me first. We're both quickly stripped, exploring, and I lick her to her first orgasm. Of course I'm desperate to get into her and finally have my cock head against her cunt lips. She's staring at me with a strange expression both excited and worried. She's incredibly wet. She puts her hands above her head and I catch sight of her wedding ring. I get even harder, knowing that I'm about to take another man's wife, and that it turns me on. Finally, after all that time I slide into her (as someone said "like a hot knife through butter") and she groans and says "Oh! Why did we wait?". Good question. I felt amazing the first time I shot into her unprotected married pussy, he was now sharing with me. Overnight we made up for lost time, and she was a cum-filled sleepless wreck when she want back to hubby next day.

It's still a cuckold story, not a cheating one. When her husband saw us kissing at that first party, he was shocked to find he was turned on. He kept imagining us. Every time his wife went out of town, he assumed it was to see me, and got turned on thinking what we were doing, but was confused because when she got back there was no sign of it. He even started checking her laundry. After that final overnight he finally got lucky. Her panties were obviously stained with cum. He kept quiet, but after a few more "nights out with the girls" out of town, with her returning shagged out, he confronted her. At first she was terrified he'd divorce her but he confessed that he'd wanted it, that it excited him, that he got off on it. After that, she'd come to me at weekends, he'd look after the kids, and she'd go back to tell him all about it. Fairly soon, she and I went on holidays together and he was happy provided she came back smelling of cock and cum and told him all about it.

I think it's common that wives are reluctant to stray, yet once they do, certainly if they know they've got permission, as she did, they like it. A lot. And then they are enthusiastic about it. I discovered that I had a kink for married pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: essemjay58
Great story. My position is that I do not own my wife, nor does she own me. If she wants to play with someone that is her prerogative, and I do not consider it "cheating" because that is a loaded word. There are lots of people who believe in the ownership theory of marriage. It makes life miserable. If never wanted to be owned, controlled, dominated, and dictated to. I do not think women feel any differently. In the end its just sex. If my wife wants something different, Im all for it. But MeToo. The best is when everyone is engaged in fun. MFM and MFMF are the best.

Reactions: Newmusicman
I have a "hall pass" although rarely use it, in fact only once, having two lovers keeps me busy but the one time I did use it he became a third lover to me.

"There are lots of people who believe in the ownership theory of marriage."

True, and there's sometimes still law to enforce it, although now it usually works both ways (a wife can divorce a husband for "straying").
Still, because there's still a latent taboo, it can have erotic value. As I said, I found I had a kink for married pussy. I was excited by playing with wives. I didn't want commitment. I liked them wearing the rings. With that first one, I didn't really think about him at all. My focus was always on her, but I knew she was married and that made it sexier. When we were on holiday we checked in with different surnames. Hot.

Part of the point of the story was that once she got started with me, got that taboo out of the way, there was no stopping her, and if she wanted someone she would get him. I didn't mind because it was none of my business, and eventually I wasn't just hers. The next one was already a hotwife. We hit it off on a Friday night clubbing (she was at a hen night) and she came home with me for the weekend, and we met again over the following months. I started hearing more what happened when she got home and how her husband felt about it.

Reactions: essemjay58
My friend has told me openly he would love to seduce my wife. I’ve discussed our brief hotwife past with him, years gone and now “retired.” I wish him well, but don’t expect he’ll have any success. But if he’s willing to try - without ruining the friendship - I’m on board...and my camera is charged.