Toys……or their alternative…what have you used?

Toys……or their alternative…what have you used?

• Vibrator or dildo

Votes: 320 90.9%
  • Vegetable/fruit (cucumber, banana etc)

Votes: 164 46.6%
  • Bottle (beer, wine etc)

Votes: 125 35.5%
  • Household object

Votes: 133 37.8%
  • Something else

Votes: 104 29.5%

• Total voters
We have planned a playful session of guess what’s inside your pussy… just haven’t done it yet. She says nothing too thick! Butt that is half the point! Here are the few items on my wish list to see inside her:
1. Plastic bowling pin from kids game
2. Rubber coated wire whisk… love the view inside
3. Small honey bear (one of the first erotic pics I saw on the internet back in the 90’s)
4. Ginger Ale bottle (smaller size)
5. Tall shot glass and fill with whiskey
6. Everyday plastic bottles from the bath
7. Commemorative Urn… damn is that one too wrong?

Any other suggestions? She said no fruits or vegetables, which is sad!

let me know if I should post some pics after

Wife was never into toys. About 17 years into our marriage we start mfm with this guy we know. She has made a complete change in how she thinks about sex now. She has a plug in vibrator she likes. Watching her use it is HOT. When she cums her whole body gets stiff and she grunts HARD. Way different than when she gets licked.

Wife was never into toys. About 17 years into our marriage we start mfm with this guy we know. She has made a complete change in how she thinks about sex now. She has a plug in vibrator she likes. Watching her use it is HOT. When she cums her whole body gets stiff and she grunts HARD. Way different than when she gets licked.
Wow love to see her

My wife and I were at a house party with her boyfriend a few years ago. In this host couple's basement, they had a dungeon, and inside were several pieces of furniture, including a Saint Andrew's Cross. They had a guy on the cross getting his ass whipped, but my wife was fascinated with the cross and talked about it a lot. She said she would like to try something like it, but she did not like the locked leather straps to keep the guy from moving or escaping.

Over the winter, the boyfriend and I constructed our own version of the St. Andrew's Cross, but we padded it and used velcro straps. We mounted the Cross on a 4 X 8 sheet of plywood we painted white and then tried to carry it without my wife knowing what we had into our basement from the garage. The plywood sheet made that impossible, so we kept it in the garage to show to her.

We invited a guy she said was hot and flirted with, and then that evening, we told her we were going out to the garage. She was not impressed, saying it was cold and we should stay in the house instead of going to the detached garage. The garage was heated and had a couch and TV for Basketball season, so we finally convinced her. She had not been in the garage since we started building it, and as we walked in, she looked and got wide-eyed and said, "What the fuck his that?" She liked the velcro and the padding but still was hesitant. After about half an hour and flirting with the younger guy, she finally asked if we were going to let her try it out.

We got her naked, kept her knee-high socks on her, and then got her strapped to the cross. She told us she could get out of the straps easily, and we told her that was intentional for her.

She looked around, staying in the velcro straps, and then asked, "So, now that I am completely helpless, what are you guys going to do to me?"

Cross-solo.jpg

My wife loved it and later told us she wanted us to take it off the plywood and secure it to the wall in our basement. She also told us she wanted us to make the straps tighter to keep her legs spread on the cross since they were too loose to keep her spread. She told us she wanted to feel like she was restrained instead of having to work to keep inside the velcro.

We bolted it with lag bolts to the concrete behind a paneled black wall in our basement. The straps are now secure and require some force to get free from. Outside of the washer and dryer, we do not use the basement except for entertaining. We have used the cross for several house parties and several gangbangs, and my wife still says it is the best gift we have ever given her. One night she took fourteen men, and her legs got weak, and she went limp but remained tied to the cross, and the new straps held her full body weight.