Watched my wife get fucked again last night.

Nathan

This time it wasn’t planned.

Cait and I both had a long week. We planned on a quiet relaxing Friday night.

When we arrived home from work we each had a drink and a light dinner.

About 8:00 a friend of ours called and said he was bored and asked if he could over for a few drinks. I didn’t want to tell him no so I told him to come on over.

He has fucked Cait many times but we didn’t think it would happen this time.

When I told her Mike was stopping by for a few drinks she surprised me and became very excited. Cait took a quick shower and came back into the living room wearing a pair of very short tight daisy dukes and a tight tshirt.

About 9:00 we heard Mikes car pull into our driveway.

More in a minute...

Attachments

• 8B017313-8CCD-4357-A1F9-37E185464AA6.jpeg
    8B017313-8CCD-4357-A1F9-37E185464AA6.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 173
Continued

Cait got up and met him at the door. They came into the living room holding hands and Cait asked what he wanted to drink. She fetched his drink and the three of us sat around drinking and chatting.

I could tell Cait was getting horny. And I was right. After chatting for awhile Cait asked Mike when was the last time his cock was sucked. He said it had been about two weeks or so. Cait looked at me and I nodded.

Cait moved and sat next to Mike. They started kissing and I knew what was about to happen.

After they made out for awhile Cait reached down to his zipper and released his cock. She positioned herself so I had a good view and then she went wild sucking his cock. When he was about to cum she stopped.

She wanted fucked. Cait stood up took off her clothes and got on all fours on the floor. Mike removed his clothes, got behind her and quickly starting fucking her on our living room floor.

He was really pounding her in the doggie position and after awhile filled her pussy with his load. I then got behind her and took sloppy seconds. She cum again as I fucked her and then I added to his cum.

Mike stayed over night and I watched them fuck many more times. He actually just left about an hour ago.