We connected friend from high school after 20 years

Marknsusan

It was a neighbors Christmas party. We ran into a good high school friend that we hadn’t seen for more the 20 years. He got divorced and moved back to Florida near us. After that party he came back home with us for a few more drinks.

This guy is shy, but was a very attractive and a heartthrob for women. Susan always had the hots for him. We had a few drinks back home and Susan went to bed.

He starts telling me he and his exwife (she was beautiful but a real crazy lady) got naked from time to time with other couples. So I showed him some nude pics of Susan on our computer. He told me he always thought Susan was hot.

So I asked if wanted to do a threesome. He hesitated and said there’s no way. He didn’t feel comfortable waking Susan up. I guess he had some bad experiences with his crazy wife in the past doing that..LOL

I assured him it was ok so we both got naked and went in the room. Susan sleeps naked so we had our hands all over her. Then fingering, oral sex and I watched as he spread her legs and slowly fucked her. It was amazing to watch. After he was done I got my very first sloppy seconds.

Prior to that I always went first; or if I was second, Susan cleaned up first in the bathroom. In the morning Susan told me it was one of the most erotic experiences she ever had. After that he became her “boy toy” (as she named him) and we have have had some very good times with him.

He never got remarried and we are still friends.

It was a neighbors Christmas party. We ran into a good high school friend that we hadn’t seen for more the 20 years. He got divorced and moved back to Florida near us. After that party he came back home with us for a few more drinks.

This guy is shy, but was a very attractive and a heartthrob for women. Susan always had the hots for him. We had a few drinks back home and Susan went to bed.

He starts telling me he and his exwife (she was beautiful but a real crazy lady) got naked from time to time with other couples. So I showed him some nude pics of Susan on our computer. He told me he always thought Susan was hot.

So I asked if wanted to do a threesome. He hesitated and said there’s no way. He didn’t feel comfortable waking Susan up. I guess he had some bad experiences with his crazy wife in the past doing that..LOL

I assured him it was ok so we both got naked and went in the room. Susan sleeps naked so we had our hands all over her. Then fingering, oral sex and I watched as he spread her legs and slowly fucked her. It was amazing to watch. After he was done I got my very first sloppy seconds.

Prior to that I always went first; or if I was second, Susan cleaned up first in the bathroom. In the morning Susan told me it was one of the most erotic experiences she ever had. After that he became her “boy toy” (as she named him) and we have have had some very good times with him.

That’s a very nice one, enjoy!!

i'd say Susan was very close friends with him all along, lol

i'd say Susan was very close friends with him all along, lol
Cathy they certainly became very close friends after that encounter! This particular night began a close relationship that exists today. Unfortunately health issues on his side have adversely affected his sexual performance.

Cathy they certainly became very close friends after that encounter! This particular night began a close relationship that exists today. Unfortunately health issues on his side have adversely affected his sexual performance.
so has she moved on to another guy yet

so has she moved on to another guy yet
We still get together with him socially. Susan currently has a friend of ours that’s 20 years younger than her, she’s played with and more to be expected.

In the last couple weeks she has also been in touch with an old boyfriend from way back, but she’s not sure where that’s going. She told me (besides me..haha) the he was the best sex she had (and he’s younger than her too).

This image is Susan with our friend mentioned in this experience.

Attachments

• DSC00005 cropped.JPG
    DSC00005 cropped.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
We still get together with him socially. Susan currently has a friend of ours that’s 20 years younger than her, she’s played with and more to be expected.

In the last couple weeks she has also been in touch with an old boyfriend from way back, but she’s not sure where that’s going. She told me (besides me..haha) the he was the best sex she had (and he’s younger than her too).

This image is Susan with our friend mentioned in this experience.
WoW,She has a very nice pussie, Susan surely must be a nice fuck, I suppose. Lovely lips !!