We were going to come clean to my parent's

About a year ago my wifes bull that she hooks up with multiple times per week got her pregnant, unfortunately 2 months In she had a miscarriage.. well during those first 2 months me and my wife decided to come clean to my parents and her parents and basically tell them what we do and that her baby isn't mine but we will be raising the child together as our own. My parents invited us along with other family to stay at their house for the weekend. We invited Marcus (her bull) and we were just going to tell everyone that he was my best friend from college and that we are still close.
The first day we got there everything seemed fine. Me and my wife were super nervous about telling them.after we were there for a few hours my wife sneaks Marcus in our room, and they have a quick fuck for about 15 min while I stroked my caged cock watching them. He had to cover her mouth while they were fucking because she always moans loud with him.
Later that day, we all got ready for the lake, my wife had on a sexy one piece with a lot of her ass hanging out. It was so hot. Marcus had a regular swim shorts on, no shirt but he was looking super buff. I could tell 2 of cousins eyeing him (they are early twenties) so we all go out on the boat and belive it or not Marcus and my dad got a long very well as well with everyone else there,, he quickly became the most popular guy there. Which was making it easier for the news that we were about to drop On them. Later that evening one of my cousins was flirting with him on the.patio.. she is a pretty girl no where near my wife. But this got my wife super jealous.. I couldn't believe it. She quickly went down there to try to steal his attention, and bring him back up where me and her were sitting, there was a moment of silence between the two of them, then with in 5 min they were in our bedroom ripping their clothes off each other.. they fucked for a good hour. I was in the room participating kissing her feet, holding her hair while she gave him head, just regular cuck duties. Then the next day comes around and apparently at one point my wife and my mom were talking to eachother and it was about Marcus, apparently my mom thought he was very good looking and Maria (my wife) agreed! So they basically had a full 15 minute conversation on how hot he was. Then she confesses to my mom that she fucks him all the time and that she's pregnant with his baby. But I am In total agreement with everything and enjoy this lifestyle with her. Fortunately she and my mom are close and she asked her to keep it between the 2 of them only.. ever since then it appears
That she hasn't told anyone. My dad and rest of the family think she's just a cute innocent soft spoken sweet wholesome girl.. little do they know she's a major bbc slut, and made me her cuckold
Here are some photos we took on that trip:)

My mom is aware that she fucks him when we all 3 stay at their house.. shes okay with it because she really likes Marcus and my wife.. my mom and maria meet for lunch or coffee frequently and go shopping together so they are essentially good friends. So I'm confident our secret is safe with her

About a year ago my wifes bull that she hooks up with multiple times per week got her pregnant, unfortunately 2 months In she had a miscarriage.. well during those first 2 months me and my wife decided to come clean to my parents and her parents and basically tell them what we do and that her baby isn't mine but we will be raising the child together as our own. My parents invited us along with other family to stay at their house for the weekend. We invited Marcus (her bull) and we were just going to tell everyone that he was my best friend from college and that we are still close.
The first day we got there everything seemed fine. Me and my wife were super nervous about telling them.after we were there for a few hours my wife sneaks Marcus in our room, and they have a quick fuck for about 15 min while I stroked my caged cock watching them. He had to cover her mouth while they were fucking because she always moans loud with him.
Later that day, we all got ready for the lake, my wife had on a sexy one piece with a lot of her ass hanging out. It was so hot. Marcus had a regular swim shorts on, no shirt but he was looking super buff. I could tell 2 of cousins eyeing him (they are early twenties) so we all go out on the boat and belive it or not Marcus and my dad got a long very well as well with everyone else there,, he quickly became the most popular guy there. Which was making it easier for the news that we were about to drop On them. Later that evening one of my cousins was flirting with him on the.patio.. she is a pretty girl no where near my wife. But this got my wife super jealous.. I couldn't believe it. She quickly went down there to try to steal his attention, and bring him back up where me and her were sitting, there was a moment of silence between the two of them, then with in 5 min they were in our bedroom ripping their clothes off each other.. they fucked for a good hour. I was in the room participating kissing her feet, holding her hair while she gave him head, just regular cuck duties. Then the next day comes around and apparently at one point my wife and my mom were talking to eachother and it was about Marcus, apparently my mom thought he was very good looking and Maria (my wife) agreed! So they basically had a full 15 minute conversation on how hot he was. Then she confesses to my mom that she fucks him all the time and that she's pregnant with his baby. But I am In total agreement with everything and enjoy this lifestyle with her. Fortunately she and my mom are close and she asked her to keep it between the 2 of them only.. ever since then it appears
That she hasn't told anyone. My dad and rest of the family think she's just a cute innocent soft spoken sweet wholesome girl.. little do they know she's a major bbc slut, and made me her cuckold
Here are some photos we took on that trip:)

My mom is aware that she fucks him when we all 3 stay at their house.. shes okay with it because she really likes Marcus and my wife.. my mom and maria meet for lunch or coffee frequently and go shopping together so they are essentially good friends. So I'm confident our secret is safe with her
Nice story...