Weekend in St Pete

davelb76

Couple
Gold
Spent end of last week and Saturday at the Don Cesar in St Pete. Our plan was for Stacey to meet somebody with whom she had been chatting with on line and, if we were lucky, find a new gentleman to play with. We haven't played with others in a while and Stacey was extra horny. Her on-line buddy met us for dinner nearby the resort on Thursday. Guy was middle aged, well dressed in a Florida casual way, handsome and very charming I thought but he was also very cocky and put all his attention on Stacey, totally ignoring me at the table. I normally don't get jealous but this guy was pushing my limits - hell I was paying for dinner. For whatever reason, Stacey wasn't bothered by it though I was uncomfortable. They were hitting it off. Stacey looked enticing - a nice summer dress and heels and was flirting more than usual. He followed us back to the resort. We had a drink at the pool bar. He couldn't keep his hands off of her - always touching her arm or putting his hand on her knee. It was almost dark and the bar was closing when Stacey took him by the hand and led him to our room in the hotel. I stayed downstairs - grabbed one last drink as the bar closed. I sat downstairs, pretty much alone for what seemed like an eternity. I had seen the light in our room go out soon after they left the bar area so I knew Stacey was getting what she wanted. I walked out on to the beach for a bit and came back and sat by the pool area. I couldn't contain myself - which is our MO so not unusual but new anxiety each time for me. After an hour and a half or so I texted Stacey to see how much longer she planned to play. She didn't respond for nearly 45 minutes which drove me more crazy. Finally, I saw the light turn on from across the pool and within about 15 minutes she texted me it was OK to come to the room. When I got there she was only wearing a t-shirt. Her tits looked so full and her pussy looked used. The bed was torn all apart. She said he was married and a local business professional. They had fucked twice and that he was as good as she had hoped. Said his cock was bigger than most, including mine. She motioned me over to the bed where we embraced and kissed passionately. As I rubbed her body she shared the details which, no matter how often I've experienced this or listened to the same general story, turned me on. It excited me that I was playing with her pussy that was filled with her lovers cum. She wasn't up for sex and we slept til late in the morning. I was horny when I awoke but Stacey said she was still a bit sore and asked that we wait. So we grabbed breakfast and enjoyed the day in St. Pete. We had great sex that afternoon.

wow -better with age. that's the ultimate sexiness also! Very hot!! When will she play again?
Hard to say. We’re traveling to a Austin in two weeks - I always hope she’ll want to play while we’re traveling. She’s not chatting with anybody yet. Will post.

sounds fun. she find her own studs to play with or do you help some? what role do you take: watch, join, wait?
She generally finds somebody thru dating sites if planning ahead. She allows me to help her decide. I can veto if I get a bad vibe on line or if talking on phone. Meeting a stranger in a social setting, usually while traveling, is a favorite. It’s spontaneous. In almost all instances I’ve been a distant voyeur. I have never participated though I have watched on rare occasion. When allowed to watch I’m not in the room.

Reactions: switchbull69