What do you do when your #hotwife is out on a date? Does she leave you caged or free to play? Do you cum or just edge?

Waiting for a text message where she is telling me how the date goes, how horny she is, what he is saying to her etc.
Or sometimes I park my car in a spot where I can see them in a bar or terrace, having fun, teasing and touching each other. She knows when I am nearby and staring at them. It turns her on and makes her behave even more slutty to him.

It’s such a exciting feeling to see your wife being with another man, peeking on them and knowing what will happen in a couple of hours. To see how he is looking at your wife with one thing in mind and how she is acting that little slut.

If KK's out on a solo date, most of the time I'm edging, but not cumming, trying to stay hard as long as I can, in anticipation that she'll come home ready to be fucked, reclaimed. Sometimes KK sets me on mission, as part of her cunning teasing and denial routine - she leaves instructions, a list of tasks for me to perform, with specific demands not to cum until she allows it.

When KK's on extended travel, more than three to four days, I usually can't take it anymore, and will break the no-cumming rule. I'm always jacking off, oiled up, stroking to photos of my wife when it happens. The visual stimulation itself would make me cum, because after three our four days of edging, a gentle breeze would probably make me explode.

IMG_1885.jpg

If KK's out on a solo date, most of the time I'm edging, but not cumming, trying to stay hard as long as I can, in anticipation that she'll come home ready to be fucked, reclaimed. Sometimes KK sets me on mission, as part of her cunning teasing and denial routine - she leaves instructions, a list of tasks for me to perform, with specific demands not to cum until she allows it.

When KK's on extended travel, more than three to four days, I usually can't take it anymore, and will break the no-cumming rule. I'm always jacking off, oiled up, stroking to photos of my wife when it happens. The visual stimulation itself would make me cum, because after three our four days of edging, a gentle breeze would probably make me explode.

View attachment 890996
Can you share some details of the tasks your wife assigns you to do while she’s out on a date? You have a wonderful wife!!

Can you share some details of the tasks your wife assigns you to do while she’s out on a date? You have a wonderful wife!!
Most of the time, KK's instruction or task list is associated with some aspect of teasing & denial. Her expectation, while she's on a solo encounter, is that I should be required to masturbate constantly, without cumming, providing photographic proof that I'm edging, and maintaining an erection, over some time period.

KK leaves specific written instructions, including intervals in which she requires me to photograph the evidence. Her incentives vary. From time to time she's left me photos or video of some previously "secret" event, like photos of her fucking another man, or scans of old Polaroids, video clips, etc. as fodder to fuel my imagination while stroking.

Other times, it is an exchange of sexting texts, a photo of her sucking another man's cock, which requires me to respond with a photo of my erect cock.

She's a master of T&D.

Reactions: stonemtncouple

View attachment 890996
Male here--Do you do bi play with the male--never have, but--???

Most of the time, KK's instruction or task list is associated with some aspect of teasing & denial. Her expectation, while she's on a solo encounter, is that I should be required to masturbate constantly, without cumming, providing photographic proof that I'm edging, and maintaining an erection, over some time period.

KK leaves specific written instructions, including intervals in which she requires me to photograph the evidence. Her incentives vary. From time to time she's left me photos or video of some previously "secret" event, like photos of her fucking another man, or scans of old Polaroids, video clips, etc. as fodder to fuel my imagination while stroking.

Other times, it is an exchange of sexting texts, a photo of her sucking another man's cock, which requires me to respond with a photo of my erect cock.

She's a master of T&D.
Your such a lucky Cuck to have a wonderfully engaged and creative wife like KK! Im very envious. Thanks for sharing your stories.