What if?? I buy my girl a HW(HotWife) necklace or bracelet or feet bracelet so she can wear it??

What if I buy my girl a HW necklace, feet or hand bracelet so
she can wear. But she doesn't know what HW mean or what
they do. Would that be messed up to do? Something like this. Or a QOS ??
Show more of her let's see how sexy and slutty she really looks please

Why don’t you just tell your wife “hey I have this fantasy I’d love to run by you, it really turns me on” then talk to her. Putting some anklet on hoping for someone to hit her up could ******** her off or you might get what you want. But she might respect you more for being up front.

Reactions: WNY3somecple
Why don't you TELL HER what you have in mind.
She may be intrigued.
You've gotten her the chokers & the HW ankle bracelet. She's GOTTA know somethings up.
Has she said no, not interested?
Come-on, be a cuck. Get to fuck other guys!
You know its what u want...and she deserves!

Reactions: owlmale
She may be intrigued.
You've gotten her the chokers & the HW ankle bracelet. She's GOTTA know somethings up.
Get HER to fuck other guys....sorry.

She may be intrigued.
there was this time where I told her if she cheated on me I would be fine with it I wouldn’t be mad at her and that I’d forgive her. That id still love her. I said even if she messed around and slept with someone else. She said some things and then she also said “I wouldn’t do that to you because you’d be sad and I wouldn’t want to hurt you”

Reactions: Mxfunguy
Man, TELL her its what you want!

U wouldn't be sad or hurt...you'd be happy
for her pleasure AND aroused by seeing or hearing about her.

But its good. She didn't say SHE didn't want to do it, she said if she did it wud hurt you.

Man, TELL her its what you want!

U wouldn't be sad or hurt...you'd be happy
for her pleasure AND aroused by seeing or hearing about her.

But its good. She didn't say SHE didn't want to do it, she said if she did it wud hurt you.
I always think of that. How she said “I wouldn’t want to hurt you”

As long as I’m there watching it. I’m ok with itDCCC7886-58F2-4A58-94F8-058B90D38521.jpeg

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 2.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • 09FEA1AF-CA68-42DA-B21E-ED402E129496.mp4
    742.6 KB
  • 8E2A522E-40AB-4C8D-9298-389CA1375F4E.mp4
    714.6 KB
  • 1D35606B-A452-4687-BE38-503608D8787A.mp4
    2 MB
Me and my wife talked about it and where getting close but she started catching feeling before even hooking up with the guy

That’s what I’m worried about lol
Yea kind of just happen last weekend, she said that she was into him more then just for fucking, she has been hanging out with him and more friends lately and slowly been pushing me away. So that’s how I found out. Then she got mad at me said I put these ideas in her head and it’s my fault. 🤷‍♂️. I’m not sure where we stand at the moment.

So k sent my wife the pics of her new neck chokers. She said they were all cute. I asked her which one does she like. She told me she likes all of them and would wear 99% of them. Then she said there was one she didn’t like and wouldn’t wear. I asked her which one. And she said this one.

Attachments

• D5D87558-674F-48F7-8036-B135C1C01093.jpeg
    D5D87558-674F-48F7-8036-B135C1C01093.jpeg
    248.3 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Visitor12
So k sent my wife the pics of her new neck chokers. She said they were all cute. I asked her which one does she like. She told me she likes all of them and would wear 99% of them. Then she said there was one she didn’t like and wouldn’t wear. I asked her which one. And she said this one.
The most mundane one? Perfect! Post a picture of her when she wears the QOS one.

Last edited:
Reactions: KCNewbie