What is your fantasy about her before dating/ What you wish she had done?

Hey everyone!

I am wondering what was your biggest realistic fantasy about your wife/gf before you were with her.

Mine is from a time when she was a student abroad. She and her friend were at a party where my now GF fell asleep on a couch. Her friend says that as the night progessed, a couple started making out on top of her (while she was asleep). He then saw the couple and my GF leaving the hall and never saw them again that night. I would like to think that my GF had a wild threesome with that couple that night.

My ex fiancé Robin had told me about this one time when she was dating the guy just before her and I started dating, and that there was this one time when they had went out to some clubs and she got totally wasted! She lived in her apartment with her two teenage sons and they always had their friends over to spend the night. Well her bf was a real loser and was more like a teenager himself than a man and always went out of his way to do anything to impress and make people like him. She said that she didn’t remember anything about that night but that when she woke up the next day, that she said her asshole was pretty sore and she wondered if he had fucked her in the ass that night. She said she had asked him and that he said he didn’t, but she thought that he could have been lying. Well I guess that same night, her sons had a few of their friends over too. I had always wondered and well I guess you could also say hoped, that he might have let one, or even better, all of her sons friends fuck her that night too, especially if her sons had fallen or been asleep!! He was also best friends with a couple of guys that lived across the street and he knew that they both had also liked Robin as well and that she had liked one of them too. So I also would have liked to have known if he might have let one or both of them have a turn with her pussy!!

My ex fiancé Robin had told me about this one time when she was dating the guy just before her and I started dating, and that there was this one time when they had went out to some clubs and she got totally wasted! She lived in her apartment with her two teenage sons and they always had their friends over to spend the night. Well her bf was a real loser and was more like a teenager himself than a man and always went out of his way to do anything to impress and make people like him. She said that she didn’t remember anything about that night but that when she woke up the next day, that she said her asshole was pretty sore and she wondered if he had fucked her in the ass that night. She said she had asked him and that he said he didn’t, but she thought that he could have been lying. Well I guess that same night, her sons had a few of their friends over too. I had always wondered and well I guess you could also say hoped, that he might have let one, or even better, all of her sons friends fuck her that night too, especially if her sons had fallen or been asleep!! He was also best friends with a couple of guys that lived across the street and he knew that they both had also liked Robin as well and that she had liked one of them too. So I also would have liked to have known if he might have let one or both of them have a turn with her pussy!!
Sounds hot! What if she suspected it and pretended to fall asleep when those guys were over again? It's an excellent way to act like a slut without looking like one!

• Love
Reactions: btweets