What wife wants

My wife is the same way. She better like you and ask for the dick pick. She only likes BWC that's cut.
That is the difference of men and women, single guys think it is all about their dick,because all they care about or think with is their dick. The smart or experienced ones know it is more important to show what kind of person you are first, the time will come to talk about sex or show your naked body, in the same way so many men here all want to see your nude picture, and don’t care who you are, Bi- BBC that are cut here, only

Try social networking swinger sites like Kink.com. We've had waaaay more luck in finding good looking, experienced, and respectful play partners there than any other place; other than Reddit...but that took waaay more time and effort to filter out people that weren't serious than FL.

We get a lot of dick pics but at least with my wife she is more interested in looks. She wants a good looking guy, in shape and a good personality. I'm sure some women just want a big cock but mine wants it all
Very familar condition from my wife as well. She pointed out a guy the other day to give me perspective but not sure many of those types of guys out there exist.