What would you do?

Ok this one is sure to interest some for a read. I’ve been exposing my wife, face too for a bit now. I have her on multiple sites and even some videos still on xhamster. There have been 2 close calls so far. The first one, I was really wanting people she knows see her. So I ended up posting her pics on my Facebook. The adrenaline of everyone we know looking at her huge tits and pussy had me go wild. I deleted them and a week later her step mom calls and says almost her whole family seen. Her dad, her cousins, even her cousins boyfriend! The second time I guessing someone looked her up with and sent her a pics of her own tits on Facebook, commenting them. That one was a bit too far for my taste. What do you think?

Reactions: nicebiguy
I think youve dug yourself a big hole and if in the UK would be liable to be arrested for your stupidity, if she has not consented.

How do you get out of this, i have no idea, i would not be surprised if she doesnt divorce you, taking everything you have with her.

I cant help but thinking your on the wrong site too, "wife wants to play" the title suggests she want to, not you and your definately on the wrong sub group either way. Hence the hugh number of replies youve recieved.

Ok this one is sure to interest some for a read. I’ve been exposing my wife, face too for a bit now. I have her on multiple sites and even some videos still on xhamster. There have been 2 close calls so far. The first one, I was really wanting people she knows see her. So I ended up posting her pics on my Facebook. The adrenaline of everyone we know looking at her huge tits and pussy had me go wild. I deleted them and a week later her step mom calls and says almost her whole family seen. Her dad, her cousins, even her cousins boyfriend! The second time I guessing someone looked her up with and sent her a pics of her own tits on Facebook, commenting them. That one was a bit too far for my taste. What do you think?
I think most people that have seen them are jerking off or playing with their pussys looking at them. When my sister outed me for being bi to my relatives I was amazed how many of them came onto me. Most people have their own kinks and desires but are unable or unwilling to act on them. As far the pictures, you know once something's on the internet it will be there forever, so I guess you'll have to offer to have sex with anyone that has the courage to ask you about them.

Share them with us ;) I won’t tell

Reactions: nicebiguy