What's Your Fetish...?

Watching the wife make out with a guy at the bar while I sit to the side at a table, love it so much the ultimate brain fuck. And of course I give a voice recorder for his front pocket so I can jerk to later listening to on my John Deere tractor all summer long.

Attachments

• FA70B2FD-3528-48EF-B67F-A9937B47F249.jpeg
    FA70B2FD-3528-48EF-B67F-A9937B47F249.jpeg
    830.4 KB · Views: 54
After watching my wife fucking, it's got to be big clits. I love licking, fingering and sucking them. I think it pisses off my wife a little because she makes snarky comments when she knows I've eaten one. Maybe that's part of it, too!

Well, you're going to judge me because girls can't get away with this. Yes, I know I'm a slut, I don't mind. My fetish is "cheating". It always has been since the day I was married. It's more difficult now because I'm a hotwife and we are in the lifestyle so most of the times I play my husband knows about. I still manage a bit though. I've related stories here in the past of my cheating exploits from when I was a newlywed and as late as summer 2019 with a group of firefighters. I really enjoy cheating with husbands of other married women. I almost always play with no condom with married guys because I want them to cum inside me. For some reason bare sex and filling me with their cum is the biggest turn on. I suppose it's because that way the guys can't tell their wife they used a condom or didn't cum inside me if their wives find out. It's kind of a reverse cuckold situation I suppose. It's empowering to have other husbands desire me and me allowing them to have me. Honestly though, as bad as it sounds, I'm NOT a threat at all to their marriage and I don't want anything from their husband except for him to please me, allow me to please him and for him to give me his cum. I don't like to tell them I'm a "hotwife" and in the lifestyle because I know it turns them on so much to believe that I'm cheating on my husband instead. Guys I meet in the lifestyle obviously know though.

There is one guy who was one of the first guys who cheated on his wife with me after my marriage. I was gone on a business trip to Hilton Head SC. I still see him to this day and he has no idea my husband knows about it. Mr HW knew about my first date with the guy before we even went on it. We worked out together and he asked me to go to dinner with him after. That night we had sex for the first time and it was a sexfest for the entire week. I met him several times at other work related travel events and the time was spent likewise. When he comes to town and I meet him he always asks what I told my husband I was doing. I know it turns him on. Mr HW asked me several times over the years if I was going to tell him and I never do. It's more fun this way.

Mrs HW

Mrs HW...you sound a lot like my wife Kate. Kate loves having sex with married men, especially if she knows the guy's wife. Not necessarily best-friends with the wife but we know them though social circles. Kate always lets those guys fuck her bare and cum in her. They love getting to do that. Kate likes being the fun-fuck for otherwise happily married men we know.

Kate has seduced some of our married friends right in front of me so they know that I like to watch. She has sex with other married men who don't think that her husband knows. Kate could have sex with guys and not tell me and I would never know, but she knows how much I love hearing about her fun with other men. I like being around guys who are fucking my wife whether or not they think that I know.

I talked Kate into having sex with her ex-husband after we were married. We saw each other often because they have a son together who Kate and I were raising. Kate really did not like the woman her ex married so she was up for showing her ex a good time in bed. I thought it was hot to be around him and his new wife after he started fucking Kate again and he thought that I did not know.

she works from home ...i havent had my cock in her for a month when she rode me im 8" and thick and she felt very /extremely loose...i could barely feel her on my cock...i wonder if she has a guy with a huge cock ...she walks in the morning for two hours...just wonder...she told me once that if she fucked another guy she wouldnt tell me
Once early on in our long marriage when fucking my wife she was so loose that I could barely feel her. She never felt that loose before. I asked her about it and she denied fucking someone else and she doesn't like or use dildos. Does anybody know how this can be. I think she was lying to me and it turns me on.

Watching the wife make out with a guy at the bar while I sit to the side at a table, love it so much the ultimate brain fuck. And of course I give a voice recorder for his front pocket so I can jerk to later listening to on my John Deere tractor all summer long.
Love the public play aspect and you sitting over there...she would get so hot. Love it

Reactions: Hertoes