What's Your Fetish...?

Clowns give me the creeps, but I recognize that is just me. I am an odd one I know, as look at what I posted...Keds...who in the world but me finds them attractive?

No offence taken, I didn't know any of the punters so I wasn't taking any chances.

Gerontophilia
Arousal to the elderly.

I am sort of into this. I guess as a writer and a amateur photographer I like contrast, and age differences in people having sex has always intrigued me. If I had any preference, I guess it would be for my wife to have her first Hot Wife encounter with a much older man. As for myself, I have always wanted to have sex with a woman twice my age. As I grew older though, I have almost mathematically made that impossible by my delay.

I am sort of into this. I guess as a writer and a amateur photographer I like contrast, and age differences in people having sex has always intrigued me. If I had any preference, I guess it would be for my wife to have her first Hot Wife encounter with a much older man. As for myself, I have always wanted to have sex with a woman twice my age. As I grew older though, I have almost mathematically made that impossible by my delay.
I can understand this. I have had men of various ages, some younger, some a lot older but my husband has always had a bit of a special thing for watching or sharing me with a much older man.

You had a photo that I just LOVED. It was of you standing outside of a car for paid sex. Part of why my user name is indeed Prostitute Wife is because a prostitute really is the ultimate in contrast. A nasty, dirty ole public street with a woman barely dressed availing herself to whomever happens along.A call-girl is not so much that way, as she is in a clean hotel room which is far different than a street corner.

Your photo was pure contrast. I loved it!

You had a photo that I just LOVED. It was of you standing outside of a car for paid sex. Part of why my user name is indeed Prostitute Wife is because a prostitute really is the ultimate in contrast. A nasty, dirty ole public street with a woman barely dressed availing herself to whomever happens along.A call-girl is not so much that way, as she is in a clean hotel room which is far different than a street corner.

Your photo was pure contrast. I loved it!
Thank you. I have to say I was absolutely terrified standing on a street soliciting for business but I do understand what you mean, it is the ultimate contrast and such a complete turn on for a closet submissive like myself.

You have my respect for going through with it, scared or not. I think a lot of woman actually think about...maybe fantasize about being paid for sex. I know my wife admitted she did/does. She was more about being a call-girl setting, the high pay a man would pay for having sex with her...something she has always done for free.

They said one of the Freedom Fighters, a group in the deep south of America during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960's ran into a white woman who kept telling these Freedom Fighters that she could not vote for equality because it would mean "black men would rape white woman", and after the 7th time of saying this, one said, "well Freud (a well know psychiatrist) said that what a person fears is often their greatest fantasy", and the woman ran away embarrassed. Secretly she wanted to be a Hot Wife with big black cock apparently. I always found that story interesting.

I once read about a fetish that was about bare feet, but it had a specific name. It was not so much that a woman was barefoot, but rather barefoot where she should not be, like in an abandoned building, on a public street, grocery shopping, etc. I thought that was interesting, but have yet to find any more about it.

As I said, I like contrast so a sexy woman in an old building is a turn on for me like my wife exploring this old factory.

100_1592.JPG

Transvestic fetishism is a psychiatric diagnosis applied to those who are thought to have an excessive sexual or erotic interest in cross-dressing; this interest is often expressed in autoerotic behavior. It differs from cross-dressing for entertainment or other purposes that do not involve sexual arousal, and is categorized as a paraphilia in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association. (Sexual arousal in response to donning sex-typical clothing is homeovestism.)

630db03ad8484b8ae148bdfd8c4b7f8e.jpg

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
Salirophilia is a sexual fetish or paraphilia that involves deriving erotic pleasure from soiling or disheveling the object of one's desire, usually an attractive person. It may involve tearing or damaging their clothing, covering them in mud or filth, or messing their hair or makeup. The fetish does not involve harming or injuring the subject, only their appearance.

The fetish sometimes manifests itself in the defacing of statues or pictures of attractive people, especially celebrities or fictional characters. It is common to refer to the practice involving ejaculating on a photo as "facepainting". The fetishist finds this sexually exciting, rather than mere vandalism. They sometimes form collections of defaced art for future enjoyment. A video of the fetishist ejaculating on a picture of someone or a photo depicting the result is known colloquially as a "tribute".

mud.jpg