What's Your Fetish...?

Strange Fetishes.

Formiphilia – Turning a person into a piece of furniture.

Human furniture is a fetish and sexual objectification in which a person's body is incorporated into a tray, foot stool, chair, table, cabinet or other pieces of furniture. The term forniphilia, coined by Jeff Gord, is also used for human furniture. The person used as human furniture may be kept nude or semi-nude to add to the erotic and aesthetic appeal.

View attachment 28160View attachment 28161View attachment 28162View attachment 28163
I'm a new hotwife but I have to admit something I have an interest in but I've never gotten to do is be a human footstool/ottoman, especially if he tweaked my nipples every now and then with his toes.

Clowns are all encompassing. They make some people, scare others, and apparently make some want to fuck. Pretty magical creatures if you ask me ;)

NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. I would die of terror if my Hubby brought home a clown to do me. NOPE! Juggalos and Mimes are okay though. Especially Mimes. They ARE magical creatures.

My fetish is for the smell of used panties and I have enjoyed this for all my adult life. My wife will wear her panties day and night for a few days to intensify the smell and then give them to me to enjoy while I masturbate. Also when we have sex, I like to eat her through her panties and when I take them off I put them in easy reach so when we are fucking she will hold them to my nose as I cum.