when me and a FWB met another couple

leicester_bull

Male
Gold
This was back pre COVID I had a regular FWB lady in Derby UK we used to meet others as a couple. This is a account of one such meeting.
So me and FWB are into the swinging scene every now and again and have had a few good meets and a few bad ones.. this story is about one of the very good ones that I enjoyed, my FWB not so much!
We had been messaging this couple who were really keen to meet. We exchanged a couple of pictures here and there and some naughty videos of each other then we agreed to meet at their house for some drinks and to see where things were going.
We chatted for a while and then decided they were nice so we agreed to head up to the bedrooms and carry on the separate room fun. Things got pretty heavy quickly. I was last up the stairs, the other guy went back down to bring the toys, me and my FWB had condoms and lube we always insisted on safe sex at 1st meetings, just a general rule we both had. When I got upstairs, the guy was kissing my partner and they disappeared into a room and his wife was waiting for me on the landing.
His wife was plump 18 dress size I would say big ass and huge tits.
I started kissing her, making out passionately and quickly pulling each other's clothes off. As she dragged me into another room I knew this girl loved oral so proceeded to push her onto the bed and got on my knees at the edge. I kissed her pussy and flicked my tongue over her clit. she was moaning loudly and grinding back against my tongue. I wanted to make a good impression so I made sure to not back down and kept going, pleasuring this girl she was screaming I must have been at it for a good 10-15 mins her pussy tasted amazing. Then my FWB and her husband came back into our room and both sat down watching us. There I am forgetting my partner and the husband was even in the room. My fingers slipped inside her to give her stimulation to her gspot whilst I continued with my tongue.. she got louder and louder until she moaned out that she was cumming and I felt her squeeze down on my fingers and her pussy get wetter. White milky residue covered my fingers.
After she took a few moments to recover she exchanged positions with me and started sucking my cock.. teasing me at first, giving me the sexiest eye contact as her tongue slid up and down my shaft then she took me in and started sucking me. I pushed her head down hard and fucked her mouth. I was so horny and wanted to use this girl to make my cock explode.. annoyingly she had said that she doesn't like it when guys cum in her mouth so that was off limits. I let her carry on sucking me and throating my cock until it looked like my partner wanted to join in. Her husband wandered off downstairs.
I reached for a condom, my least favourite thing, and put it on my FWB gave me q thumbs up to show she had seen the protection on. This girl's ass was massive and boy could take it and wanted a pounding. I was banging the fuck out of this girl. swapping between her pussy and her ass he huge tits bouncing around like to beach balls i looked over the other side of the room my partner was flicking her pussy while watching us.
This guys wife didn't even care that her partner wasn't there and we carried on fucking like animals in various positions.
She could see I was struggling to keep going with the condom on, but my partner and the guy had already finished ages ago and he had fucked off for a cigarette my FWB still there strumming away at her pussy.
She seen that I was struggling with the condom I do hate them its like fucking a plastic bag and whilst I was fucking her missionary she started playing with her clit and stroking her pussy lips whilst my cock slipped in and out. At the opportune moment I felt her fingers make a v shape around my cock she just gave me a wink and to my delight she started slipping it off till it was near to tip of my head I helped by pulling out slightly then she flicked it up onto her belly I plunging my bare cock deep inside her raw. What a fucking relief. she let out a soft fucking yeah baby.
The pleasure change was instant as I now pounded my cock into this girls pussy unprotected something we never do an a 1st meeting. I knew there was only one place I could cum now as my cock was now covered in her juices.. inside here to hide the evidence and throw the condom away so I did. got closer and closer very quickly and she could feel my cock twitching and swelling. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in deep for my last few strokes.
My breeding kink in full overdrive, I shot everything I had inside this girl right In Front of both my FWB and her husband that had now returned to the room smelling of 420 at this point. She pulled me in close, kissed me and whispered in my ear "I'm so glad you wanted that as much as I did," and then released me so she could quickly go to the bathroom. I grabbed the condom from between us and pretended to pull it off my dripping, twitching cock. Being almost pitch dark, we got away with it perfectly.
It turned out after this meet that my partner wasn't really into the guy and was just fucked him because I looked like I was having fun. Little did she know how much fun I was having. When me and the FWB were in the car on the way home she started to suck me off. I hoped she didn't taste pussy on my cock. We pulled over. I got down on her. I could see she had followed the rules or he had pulled out. Either way I knew her 15 mins with him hadn't satisfied her. So we fucked I emptied another load for the night. I took her home to Derby.
The other guys wife messaged me separately and thanked me for the hard fuck and the cum. Her partner didn't give it to her as hard as she wanted and he never lasted very long. She also told me that if I wanted to meet again.. separately.. then that was definitely on the table.