Who enjoys the excitement of watching your wife kissing another man & the strong feeling of jealously while jacking off?

My husband is use to me flirting in bars/clubs but I never took it further. When he first saw me kiss a guy, he said he did get jealous, but he also got a huge erection. So we repeated the act to see if he got the same reaction. Eventually, he said he got less jealous (although he explains it as an erotic type of jealousy, not angry). Things progressed. I normally do kiss the guy after I blow him, which my husband finds erotic (me too). The problem is getting hubby to kiss me after blowing the guy (which turns me on).

I absolutely love watching other men kiss my wife, cupping the cheeks of her rarely covered ass with both hands once they realize she isn't wearing panties. Having your wife admired and desired by other men is the ultimate flattery and I always encourage her to show, tease, and please if they want a quick glance, a quick squeeze, or a hot kiss as it makes my cock throb knowing I have a woman that is so desired.

Don’t get jealous but I love seeing my gf kiss another man. Once I was kissing her at the park and saw a man staring at us. I’ve ended up inviting him over and let him have a nice french kiss with her

Whatever you do DO NOT let your sweet, innocent little wife start kissing, especially black men! You can see where it leads...it starts with just a kiss, clothes come off, panties come off!!

View attachment 563700

Next his face is buried in her innocent little pussy and she's making her "O" face...and DEAR GOD!!! He'll have her ankles pinned behind her ears and fill her with as much big black cock as she can take...and YOUR LITTLE SULT WIFE....will learn to take it all!!!

View attachment 563701

Finally, she becomes an insatiable, Big Black Cock slut, with a constant desire to fuck and please black men!! Your little innocent wife will be RUINED, spoiled by that single kiss from a black man!! Best to NEVER allow kissing for your innocent little wife!! She'll make those big black cocks disappear like magic in her tiny pussy and ass. She'll never be the same! And it all started with that ................one....................KISS!!

View attachment 563702

And in the end, after he's filled her pussy several times and gets dressed to leave....SHE..........WON'T............LET...........HIM!! Her naked little body will cling to him........KISSING...........demanding ever more big black cock!!

View attachment 563703

And finally......you'll be left with what she brings home, the wrecked remnants of her once faithful pussy that she vowed on your wedding day would be yours only.

View attachment 563708
Best post on here!!!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Hubby has no reason to feel jealous about me kissing other guys. He knows no matter how many guys I play with he's the one I love. And he gets all the sex he wants no matter how much extra I get so why would he be jealous? He might be jealous if other guys were getting something he wasn't but that isn't the case at all xx

No idea why I find it SO intimate & sexy, but I do.

My GF is a fabulous kisser, has what I call nuclear kisses...cause HUGE mushroom heads
to cocks. She's the epitome of the hot make-out kisser!!

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
No idea why I find it SO intimate & sexy, but I do.

My GF is a fabulous kisser, has what I call nuclear kisses...cause HUGE mushroom heads
to cocks. She's the epitome of the hot make-out kisser!!
That made me smile - nuclear kisses, I'll remember that one 😂

I think it's sexy because it is so intimate xx

When we first started down the hot wife road, I used to get intensely jealous, anxiety filled when KK would kiss an encounter partner. The dissonance of being insanely hard and aroused by the act, in conflict with the jealousy was hard to reconcile.

“We” made a rule - no kissing, as I was uncomfortable with, and objected to the level of intimacy I perceived in KK’s kissing another man. The rule was often broken, with one or both of us suffering emotionally over the consequences.

Eventually I figured out the “no kissing” was my rule - KK needed to kiss, and be kissed for her part of enjoying the experience, and the rule went by the wayside.

I managed to transition from objection, discomfort and jealousy to acceptance; I love stroking my cock while I watch KK enjoying passionate kisses with a lover, even a complete stranger. My most recent discovery is the enjoyment of watching KK engaged in love-making with another man, as opposed to “just fucking.” The kissing is an integral aspect to this experience. I’m rock-hard just thinking about KK’s erotic kisses with her current boyfriend Andy.

Here she is, and here he is... in her pussy as I watch. I'd love to introduce her to ten thousand men who like fucking other men's wives as mine is certainly available. Guys, you are always welcome to write her an email and tell her how much you'd enjoy fucking her at verycute2 at hotmail
I would love to be introduced!!

Attachments

• IMG_8760.JPG
    IMG_8760.JPG
    331.2 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Honestly, while she trying to pick up. Kissing is hot. Once she’s got him home. I hate seeing her kiss a guy. I wanna see a cock on them lips. Not his lips.