Who gets off seeing their wife take a load from another cock in front of you?

Fucking another mans wife while hubby watches is just the best fuck you can ever imagine. watching hubby as you cum inside her and then the deep connection with her as she enjoys hubby cleaning. Watching his arousal as he cleans is so good especially if he cums uncontrollable as he tastes the cocktail of juices that flow from her freshly fucked pussy.
Nice, speaking for myself this is what I long to hear. I am always curious what the other guy is thinking, how does my wife's mouth feel around his cock, or how good does her pussy feel to him. I especially enjoy when they shoot their load in her mouth and she swallows it, or they dump huge load/s in her pussy. I savor their scent on her body, taste their cum on her lips, or the warm sensation of their cum in her pussy as I enjoy sloppy seconds adding my load to theirs.

Our 1st swinging fun was with a couple. Could hardly focus on his wife, as I wanted to watch mine being fucked. As he got close to cumming, he asked her where she wanted him to cum. Her reply? "In me"... Right then I knew this was going to be a fun past time.
Same for us. We started swapping with another couple who were close friends. The part I enjoyed the most was watching a) him pressing his huge cock into my wife's pussy and her moans of pleasure and b) watching as he tensed up and filled her with his cum.

Nice, speaking for myself this is what I long to hear. I am always curious what the other guy is thinking, how does my wife's mouth feel around his cock, or how good does her pussy feel to him. I especially enjoy when they shoot their load in her mouth and she swallows it, or they dump huge load/s in her pussy. I savor their scent on her body, taste their cum on her lips, or the warm sensation of their cum in her pussy as I enjoy sloppy seconds adding my load to theirs.
Agree 100%....a big part of our fun is how she is to me after he's done. Yea it's sloppy seconds...but it's the whole experience, how she moves, how she feels, if she's sweaty, if she's still out of breath, the different smell....exciting as hell.

Unlike many others on here, my wife and I play together. Sometimes mfm (or ffm as she's bi), but I truly love sitting back and her and another get after it. She loves putting on a show for me and I get off watching another guy have his way with her...
Yep.....We are very very discrete with all this, we're not the swinger type at all. Seeing my very consertive, primm and proper wife REALLY get turned on and REALLY into sex with him is a turn on like nothing else. She will not admit but I know she likes me...or him...watching.