Who turned into a cuckold after finding out your wife fucked someone behind your back? Then what happened?

My young vanilla wife unknown to me planned with my best friend, to show me one evening she wanted him as her lover. He had persistanty told me he would like to seduce her and how easy she would be so it was he than converted me into liking the idea.

She wanted me to know, sure given feedback from him that i would now be receptive.

Then as i didnt stop it he asked to see her again and i agreed. She inturn became so much more sexual with me so i saw the benefits of her having a lover.

It would be a couple of years before the truth came out and then she admitted he had been her lover for a couple of years and he wasnt her first.

We didnt know the term cuck but i knew by then i liked her having sexual pleasures from another more experienced man.

She has always had a rather jealous nature and overtime she commenced semi feminizing me, starting with a cage then panties, done in such a way that i enjoyed it, it took years for me to realise that not only was she ensuring i couldnt stray but given she has always had lovers her way to confirm i was no longer needed as her lover.

Reactions: atb147
First time I caught her out, was about 22, described it in other posts here, but I was jealous and horny and confused. That brought it out into the open for me.
I had eaten a few girlfriends out and sometimes they tasted a little different and were super wet but i was young, dumb and full of cum so didn't realise. It was mid 20's when I ate my then GF out after I had cum in her and she had slide up and sat on my face I realised just how many creampies from different women I had cleaned up.