Why my husband will always be a Cuck - help me humiliate him

If it works for you then that's all that matters I guess. I think I'd need something more

I do need more to be satisfied fully, but my husband has always been understanding and very supportive of my needs in this area.

One of his friends with who he grew up being best friends has a very nice penis. My husband will regularly tell him that he should have some fun with me and he gives us all the privacy we want. His friend is a wonderful lover and always leaves me totally satisfied. After his friend is done my husband will get inside me but I really can't feel him after his buddy but he cums really fast since I am already full of his friend's hot cum.

wife picks up guy .jpg

I talked to a man who had ED problems due to prostate surgery. He wanted to find a black bull for his wife but was afraid of appearing gay. Kind of funny since he ended up sucking the bull hard to get him ready to fuck his wife. Cleaned up both of them always. Wife told the bull to fuck him while he was licking her pussy. Eventually the bull and wife had several black friends visit one evening with the promise she would fuck them if they all fucked her husband long and hard enough to make him cry. Now that is what I call humiliation
Haha, I see this a bit differently. I think you can look at it as being humiliation but this lost soul got stripped of his ability to get hard and maybe even experience an orgasm at all. He would never have sexual hights anymore. He searched for a way for his wife to still experience orgasms and sex although he could not provide it any longer which in itself deserves respect I think.
She took the lead and in some way did the same for him. He could not get it up, so the only stimulation left and the only way to come is anal sex on the receiving end. She introduced him and after a while made clear that he would fuck other boys if they help her make her hubby come.

Maybe I always wanna see the respect and love in things, but if you look at it from this perspective I don't see humiliation there, I see a couple that (with the help of others) is able to still have an interesting sex life, although having ED after a surgery could have resulted in dead bedroom or a divorce maybe.
Divorcing because of ED, this is what I would call humiliation

I recently met a very well-endowed young man. We were at a hotel where we met for our third time and he seemed to take an interest in my poor little husband. He demanded that my husband suck his big dick and then he got my husband on his hands and knees on the floor at the foot of the bed. He had me come over with my husband's head down and ass up and then he had me put lube on my husband's hole before he fucked him. I tried to prepare my husband using my fingers in his hole with the lube, but my bulls 8" and thick penis made him cry and beg to stop. So far, that is the biggest penis my husband has taken inside him.

IMG_0925.jpg

I recently met a very well-endowed young man. We were at a hotel where we met for our third time and he seemed to take an interest in my poor little husband. He demanded that my husband suck his big dick and then he got my husband on his hands and knees on the floor at the foot of the bed. He had me come over with my husband's head down and ass up and then he had me put lube on my husband's hole before he fucked him. I tried to prepare my husband using my fingers in his hole with the lube, but my bulls 8" and thick penis made him cry and beg to stop. So far, that is the biggest penis my husband has taken inside him.
So the bull stopped?

No
So the bull stopped?
No, it was mostly impulse on all our parts. The previous two times hubs sat in a chair beside the bed while we played. I guess this time, we had more of a comfort level and after the bull and I made out and started some foreplay the guy started teasing my hubby and told him to suck his cock while he kissed me. He told hubs he was a good cock sucker and then told him to get on the floor so he could have fun with me. I think the sight of my husband's exposed ass really excited the bull and he took a picture and then told me to grab the lube. Once my bull finished inside my husband I was so aroused but he made my husband kneel in the hotel bathroom and use a washcloth to clean his cock and then suck him back to full hardness for me.

Sometimes my husband will forget why I need other men to satisfy me. He is a wonderful man and treats me like a princess, but he has a tiny penis and continually needs to be reminded of his role and reason for being a cuck husband. Does anyone want to help me reinforce his role with me by providing some humiliation?

For Christmas, one of my bulls gave me a gift of a dildo made from a mold of his beautiful penis. I told my husband to compare himself to my bull, and this was how that looks.

View attachment 787871

Poor hubby, his entire penis could not compare to my bull's cock head.

View attachment 787872

I placed the copy of my bull's cock between my hubby's legs and told him to see the difference for himself.
I would love to read some feedback to share with hubby about why he is destined to always be a cuckold husband. I will post other pics if there is interest. I took these this afternoon to demonstrate to him.

You already know your husband has an inadequate cock that cannot satisfy you. You need a real man to fuck you properly. The best your husband can do is be a cum mop for you and your lovers. His cock is pathetic and could never satisfy a real woman like you. And if you’re both being honest then you know he would rather be fucked by your lovers then fuck his own wife. Why? Because he is a sissy cuck that loves cock and knows that he is not a real man. He needs to be used as a cock fluffer and a toilet slave and be thankful that you give him those pleasures. He should no longer be allowed to cum unless he is sucking cock or swallowing cum. That is all your sissy husband deserves and he knows it.

You already know your husband has an inadequate cock that cannot satisfy you. You need a real man to fuck you properly. The best your husband can do is be a cum mop for you and your lovers. His cock is pathetic and could never satisfy a real woman like you. And if you’re both being honest then you know he would rather be fucked by your lovers then fuck his own wife. Why? Because he is a sissy cuck that loves cock and knows that he is not a real man. He needs to be used as a cock fluffer and a toilet slave and be thankful that you give him those pleasures. He should no longer be allowed to cum unless he is sucking cock or swallowing cum. That is all your sissy husband deserves and he knows it.
When I have him locked in his chastity cage he becomes very submissive and docile. His ass is super tight, so most of my bulls enjoy using him and emptying their load inside him while he squirms and begs for them to go easy. Like I have said before, for most men, it is about power and control in showing their dominance when they use a cuck husband.

A friend of mine whose small-dicked husband hasn't fucked her in a few years, started putting bromide in his coffee so he wouldn't have erections and to not be able to wank himself. I think the cage is next.

The cage can be a great training and punishment tool. When caged hubs can't get hard but he will still cum and then he is punished for making a mess. A caged cuck is also a huge motivator for most bulls to really give it to me hard. I have also put my husband in a diaper one time while a bull watched. One of my bulls loves for my husband to stand beside the bed with his little dicky showing. He loves to tease him while he is taking care of me.

No

No, it was mostly impulse on all our parts. The previous two times hubs sat in a chair beside the bed while we played. I guess this time, we had more of a comfort level and after the bull and I made out and started some foreplay the guy started teasing my hubby and told him to suck his cock while he kissed me. He told hubs he was a good cock sucker and then told him to get on the floor so he could have fun with me. I think the sight of my husband's exposed ass really excited the bull and he took a picture and then told me to grab the lube. Once my bull finished inside my husband I was so aroused but he made my husband kneel in the hotel bathroom and use a washcloth to clean his cock and then suck him back to full hardness for me.
Just as a follow up, you had a safeword in place right?

Many of my bulls love for me to have my husband show them his tiny little penis. It makes them understand why I need a big penis. Recently, at a hotel to meet a new bull, I had my husband stand and expose his tiny thing and the guy I was with loved it.

View attachment 808188
I’m a little bigger than him but know the problem. I clean her up but I don’t take his cock. Is he pussyless yet? My wife calls me her little boy!

Many of my bulls love for me to have my husband show them his tiny little penis. It makes them understand why I need a big penis. Recently, at a hotel to meet a new bull, I had my husband stand and expose his tiny thing and the guy I was with loved it.

View attachment 808188
Wow u guys are awsome I ask my wife every day to Denie me pussy and only feed me cum she is getting into it I hope one day she does

Wow u guys are awsome I ask my wife every day to Denie me pussy and only feed me cum she is getting into it I hope one day she does

I am sure you will get your desires fulfilled if she knows it is ok for her to have another man. It took some time before I knew my husband was truly ok with it. Now, he gets teased a lot by many of the guys I play with.

Cucky-Watches.jpg

He is a good sport about being teased, he knows it makes my bulls that much more eager to show off while teasing his tiny dicklett.

When I have him locked in his chastity cage he becomes very submissive and docile. His ass is super tight, so most of my bulls enjoy using him and emptying their load inside him while he squirms and begs for them to go easy. Like I have said before, for most men, it is about power and control in showing their dominance when they use a cuck husband.
I think it also involves the wife showing her control and dominance. The only time I have fucked the husbands is to train them to learn to cum in their cage from being fucked by a big cock.

I was enjoying wine with a guy I met who was hot. He seemed unsure of making a move since my husband was with us while we sat outside and I finally told my husband to undress for us and to let Ronnie see why I need other men.

When Ronnie looked he almost spits his wine out of his mouth after taking a drink and began laughing hysterically.

IMG_0658.JPG