Why my husband will always be a Cuck - help me humiliate him

I recently met a very well-endowed young man. We were at a hotel where we met for our third time and he seemed to take an interest in my poor little husband. He demanded that my husband suck his big dick and then he got my husband on his hands and knees on the floor at the foot of the bed. He had me come over with my husband's head down and ass up and then he had me put lube on my husband's hole before he fucked him. I tried to prepare my husband using my fingers in his hole with the lube, but my bulls 8" and thick penis made him cry and beg to stop. So far, that is the biggest penis my husband has taken inside him.
you are a naughty girl and he is an even naughtier boy ;)

Hope bull gave him something to remember...

Oh, he gets lots of things to remember. That cute little butt of his never fails to get all the attention he wants. I remind him that three are a lot of hot guys who are not getting what they want at home and that finding women requires time and effort, and then three are risks of things like a woman falling for them or being crazy or even pregnancy. They might not be gay or even bi, but they do like a hot, tight hole, and with his tiny little wiener, they don't even feel like they were with a man.

I love to hear how the above women love their partners but love to humiliation them. Just what I want.

We all have great guys who we love, but sometimes a girl just needs something bigger. Of course, my man is the tiniest of all of them, so I do need more than my friends.

I recently met a very well-endowed young man. We were at a hotel where we met for our third time and he seemed to take an interest in my poor little husband. He demanded that my husband suck his big dick and then he got my husband on his hands and knees on the floor at the foot of the bed. He had me come over with my husband's head down and ass up and then he had me put lube on my husband's hole before he fucked him. I tried to prepare my husband using my fingers in his hole with the lube, but my bulls 8" and thick penis made him cry and beg to stop. So far, that is the biggest penis my husband has taken inside him.
Nahhh I use a huge dildo , I'm always ready for fun .

Funny thing is wife gasped at the size of my dildo

Sometimes my husband will forget why I need other men to satisfy me. He is a wonderful man and treats me like a princess, but he has a tiny penis and continually needs to be reminded of his role and reason for being a cuck husband. Does anyone want to help me reinforce his role with me by providing some humiliation?

For Christmas, one of my bulls gave me a gift of a dildo made from a mold of his beautiful penis. I told my husband to compare himself to my bull, and this was how that looks.

View attachment 787871

Poor hubby, his entire penis could not compare to my bull's cock head.

View attachment 787872

I placed the copy of my bull's cock between my hubby's legs and told him to see the difference for himself.
I would love to read some feedback to share with hubby about why he is destined to always be a cuckold husband. I will post other pics if there is interest. I took these this afternoon to demonstrate to him.

Let's see what his cock looks like hard ...

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I have to find some pictures of him erect. Here are the best I have now. One of him in our hotel, sleeping with a softie.

View attachment 1014556

Hubs on the top and BF on the bottom. Hard, they are about the same, but BF is more of a shower than a grower while Hubs is definitely a grower.

View attachment 1014558
He looks like he's about my size6 inches? Definitely way to small to satisfy my wife... I'm a grower too a big plus for small penis humiliation... Do you peg his ass with a dildo?

My wife uses a thick 9 inch... I can take it all.. I love it.. It makes me feel very submissive, humiliate and owned by her... She verbally humiliates me as she's fucking me.. It creates a wonderful bond between us when I get on my knees with my ass in the air spreading my cheeks begging for it.. It's become part of our regular pussy whipping sessions....

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Sometimes my husband will forget why I need other men to satisfy me. He is a wonderful man and treats me like a princess, but he has a tiny penis and continually needs to be reminded of his role and reason for being a cuck husband. Does anyone want to help me reinforce his role with me by providing some humiliation?

For Christmas, one of my bulls gave me a gift of a dildo made from a mold of his beautiful penis. I told my husband to compare himself to my bull, and this was how that looks.

View attachment 787871

View attachment 787872

I placed the copy of my bull's cock between my hubby's legs and told him to see the difference for himself.
I would love to read some feedback to share with hubby about why he is destined to always be a cuckold husband. I will post other pics if there is interest. I took these this afternoon to demonstrate to him.

useless for sure

View attachment 787871

View attachment 787872

Where is his dick at? Did you forget to include it in the picture?? Lol. Mine is that size exactly. Tell him it’s time to give up pleasing anyone with that and it’s time to be a sissy cuckold for you!!

useless for sure
The less I allow him to use it, the more useless it becomes.

Where is his dick at? Did you forget to include it in the picture?? Lol. Mine is that size exactly. Tell him it’s time to give up pleasing anyone with that and it’s time to be a sissy cuckold for you!!
He does have value as a sissy cuckold, he does a good job of cleaning my pussy after I enjoy one of my bulls, and his ass is so tight, my bulls enjoy taking it from time to time to keep him in line.

• Love
Reactions: M&Cmarried13
The less I allow him to use it, the more useless it becomes.

He does have value as a sissy cuckold, he does a good job of cleaning my pussy after I enjoy one of my bulls, and his ass is so tight, my bulls enjoy taking it from time to time to keep him in line.
That’s great to hear! I try and be the best sissy for my wife and her bulls! I make sure their favorite drinks and snacks are full! I am standing by when ordered to record them or clean up my wife and I pamper her afterwards because she’s usually physically and mentally drained from having a real man with a big cock fuck her!!