Wife’s first weekend away

My wife has been a hotwife for a few years. We love the lifestyle. This weekend she went away for a weekend with a lover. This was the first time she has been with a man for an entire weekend. If you would like to her more, let me know.
definitely want to hear more

start from the beginning and leave nothing out LOL. I'll bet it was hot watching her get ready to leave. She get herself all done up?

She went shopping on Friday and when she got home she told J called and asked her if she would like to go away on Saturday. She told him she would have to ask me first. As soon as she got home she asked and I said of course. When she called him back I listen to them,

Reactions: Jeff Brown
She went shopping on Friday and when she got home she told J called and asked her if she would like to go away on Saturday. She told him she would have to ask me first. As soon as she got home she asked and I said of course. When she called him back I listen to them,
very hot. how'd the evening go? what time did he pick her up? Was she all smiles??

She drove to his place late Saturday afternoon and told me she would text during the evening and on Sunday morning. I carried her small case to her car. She looked SO HOT and smelled so good. About an hour or two I went out with some friends. That’s when I received her first text. She said she sucked his cock during the drive but didn’t let him cum. After they checked in to the hotel they made out for awhile and decided to have dinner and gamble for awhile.

At one point during the gambling J told her a lot of men were eyeing her and it turned him on,