Wife asked me is someone would fuck her

Hottwifebb

Male
Gold
From
US
So, yesterday my wife 27 and I 37 were at a birthday party for my friends father in law and we are all sitting out on the back deck with my friend, his step dad and mom, his wife, his father and law and mother in law a few other people. I get a notification on my phone from my wife, open it and this is what I see!! 😮 the gentleman she asked me about it is my friends step dad, 55 years old and he is Scottish. My dick instantly got rock hard as this is the first time she has ever done anything like that. I can’t stop thinking about it now! 🥵

Attachments

• 260DA7B7-A14F-4042-9154-A672D186C22E.jpeg
    260DA7B7-A14F-4042-9154-A672D186C22E.jpeg
    246.7 KB · Views: 428
Did the Scottish step-dad show any interest in you wife ?
Do you think he was aware that your wife wanted him ?
Everyone checks her out quite a bit. He has no idea she was thinking about him. My wife was in the other room texting me while she was hanging out with the women and I was playing poker with the guys. If given the opportunity to do it and not get caught by his wife I think he would take her.

Everyone checks her out quite a bit. He has no idea she was thinking about him. My wife was in the other room texting me while she was hanging out with the women and I was playing poker with the guys. If given the opportunity to do it and not get caught by his wife I think he would take her.
Yum!! Pretty hot- your hot ass wife definitely needs that Scottish cock in her pretty pussy!! 🍆😉😉

So, yesterday my wife 27 and I 37 were at a birthday party for my friends father in law and we are all sitting out on the back deck with my friend, his step dad and mom, his wife, his father and law and mother in law a few other people. I get a notification on my phone from my wife, open it and this is what I see!! 😮 the gentleman she asked me about it is my friends step dad, 55 years old and he is Scottish. My dick instantly got rock hard as this is the first time she has ever done anything like that. I can’t stop thinking about it now! 🥵
Love to hear if this progressed further ?
PM us !

Reactions: harry34bi