Wife boss got my wife drunk and sent me pics. What shoud I do?

Take it from another wife ...... She is bored with you and will use the "I was drunk (or drugged) and don't remember any of it line, which is total B.S Your wife got disrespected, probably gangbanged and treated like a classless tramp by men with bigger cocks and more confidence. I know from experience, that is an irresistible combination. - Kathy mosca
and that's the truth

Reactions: kathymosca
Modern women want to fuck, man. They have more options and resources than ever before. If you're not dicking down your wife proper on a regular basis the desire(and opportunity) to cheat is simply going to be too great for them.

If there are a bunch of pictures of the encounter then she got turned out good....and most likely loved every minute of it.

Last edited:
Modern women want to fuck, man. They have more options and resources than ever before. If you're not dicking down your wife proper on a regular basis the desire(and opportunity) to cheat is simply going to be too great for them.

If there are a bunch of pictures of the encounter then she got turned out good....and most likely loved every minute of it.
That certainly contributed to me cheating on my first husband!
But there's also the thrill of the chase and the excitement of fucking different guys. So even if the husband is fucking his wife well and often it doesn't mean she still won't cheat x

My wife had a company party recently and she did not come home until the next morning. Two days later, I received whatsapp messages from her bosses with pictures. I am torned. What should I do? I am mad but did not confront her. Actually, I find it fucking hot. Something wrong with me?
It would be nice if you could share those pictures!! I would not confront her about it right away, let it cool off for a bit and then maybe ask some subtle questions

Reactions: Youde
If you love her and want her to enjoy other cocks then encourage her to play but share the details with you so you talk and get close after she fucked other cocks. Plus it is fun and exciting to lick other's cum from her pussy. I like sucking tits that have hickeys from others.

It would be nice if you could share those pictures!! I would not confront her about it right away, let it cool off for a bit and then maybe ask some subtle questions
You say your in good shape ant toned, that you may be, but she is obviously into exhibitionism, big cock and is a outright slut like me

You will never stop her looking for stray cock from now on, once she had been fucked that good she allowed her big cock boss to take photos of him fucking her and send them to you as proof she is now his cum bucket, forget about what she use to be like as she will never be that women again so get use to it

That certainly contributed to me cheating on my first husband!
But there's also the thrill of the chase and the excitement of fucking different guys. So even if the husband is fucking his wife well and often it doesn't mean she still won't cheat x
I agree. I've bedded a few married women who were in perfectly happy relationships - hubby provided it all - McMansion, Beamer/Mercedes, kiddos in private school etc. all bought and paid for by him and it still wasn't enough. Humans simply are not monogamous creatures.

Last edited:
Will think about it but easier said than done.
Confront her with the evidence.
Then immediately start divorce proceedings. She's a dirty worthless unfaithful scum slag gutterslut whore who should be eradicated from your life. Make sure you leave her no assets from the marriage so the pathetic skank rots penniless in the gutter.
Then contact the police and have her boss charged with sexual harassment. He has committed a crime by forwarding you the images for the purpose of upsetting you and causing you grief.
Then sue the cunt for everything he's worth.
Your wife and her boss are nothing but a couple of assholes. Go get them and punish the cunts.
Don't listen to this stupid comment ... this person has nothing to do here, she should preach in baptist churches

I agree. I've bedded a few married women who were in perfectly happy relationships - hubby provided it all - McMansion, Beamer/Mercedes, kiddos in private school etc. all bought and paid for by him and it still wasn't enough. Humans simply are not monogamous creatures.
Spot on. Humans are complex sexual creatures. I am the good provider husband. My wife has had trysts (I love that word!) and I am happy for her. I do not know if things were or were not "enough". I think hormones and psychology also have a lot to do with it. And I too have had married women (and couples) who needed or just wanted something extra or different or dangerous or spicy or just because it was a good idea at the time. But I hate the word "cheat" when discussing sexual choices. It conotes something illicit or underhanded. I do not own my wife or her pussy. Nor she me. Some may be offended at that and howl because they subscribe to the ownership theory of marriage. Tough luck. We each own our own sexuality and it is not for others to make up rules and labels so as to control a spouse.

Spot on. Humans are complex sexual creatures. I am the good provider husband. My wife has had trysts (I love that word!) and I am happy for her. I do not know if things were or were not "enough". I think hormones and psychology also have a lot to do with it. And I too have had married women (and couples) who needed or just wanted something extra or different or dangerous or spicy or just because it was a good idea at the time. But I hate the word "cheat" when discussing sexual choices. It conotes something illicit or underhanded. I do not own my wife or her pussy. Nor she me. Some may be offended at that and howl because they subscribe to the ownership theory of marriage. Tough luck. We each own our own sexuality and it is not for others to make up rules and labels so as to control a spouse.
Right. In the past I used to avoid hitting on married women out of guilt. Now, if I see a good looking woman I will hit on her regardless of her status/ring on finger. Sometimes I get shot down, and sometimes I smash - it's all just a game. Women have their own agency and her husband certainly doesn't own her pussy.

Right. In the past I used to avoid hitting on married women out of guilt. Now, if I see a good looking woman I will hit on her regardless of her status/ring on finger. Sometimes I get shot down, and sometimes I smash - it's all just a game. Women have their own agency and her husband certainly doesn't own her pussy.
I don't think you need to feel guilty - every woman has the choice to say yes or no, whether she's married or not.
As a married (and rather mature) woman I love being hit on and take it as a compliment, esp when the guy is a lot younger and choosing to hit on me rather than a girl his own age.

I don't think you need to feel guilty - every woman has the choice to say yes or no, whether she's married or not.
As a married (and rather mature) woman I love being hit on and take it as a compliment, esp when the guy is a lot younger and choosing to hit on me rather than a girl his own age.
Yes, that's pretty much my mindset. Worst case scenario(for me) is I gave somebody a compliment. I couldn't imagine fucking just one person for 5 years let alone the rest of my life. I'm also not looking to wife these women up or become their new man. I'm just looking for a new friend and some adult fun.

One of my more recent hookups that comes to mind is a married women in her early 30s that I bedded earlier this year. She really just wanted a break from reality for a bit and it would have never happened unless I went up and introduced myself. We fucked for about a month and had to stop because her hubby started getting suspicious. She had been married for 12 years and only had sex with 2 other men other than her husband. Despite feeling a small smidgen of guilt on her part she was overall happy with our tryst and we're still friends on social media. The sex was great and we fucked like rabbits when we got together.