Wife DP

I recently did it with a couple. The husband just wanted to see us fuck but his wife, after coming a couple of times with me, felt like having a double penetration and asked her husband to join us. He was reluctant but she finally got a double vaginal penetration. It was great for all of us, even though the husband cum really quick. It was a lot of fun.

I have never really had DP but it is a fantasy of mine. Two cocks in my pussy at once would be nice but I am very small. The cocks would have to be small. I think I would rather just have one big cock.
Maybe DP with one in my pussy and one in my ass. (and a third in my mouth)
Do not think two cocks in your pussy at once would be too much. I am sure you can handle that very easily and you would enjoy yourself insanely. Anal-vaginal is also an option. It feels so so good. The lady I was with is dying to have another session, perhaps with me and a friend of mine.

My wife would not want this at all but I would love to open up the blinds to our living room and have her stick a dildo on the glass while I use her from behind and be watched.

I think it would be so hot.
We absolutely love "window fucking" in many variations! It's intensely erotic to set up a situation where random voyeurs can get an eyeful. We have two favorite hotels, made for window-fuck scenarios; one is a Marriott with a club floor section that occupies the 7th, 8th, and 9th floors of the tower, the other is a "no-tell motel" on the edge of town.

The Marriott suites are up high enough that you can make out some of the detail in the suite's windows from the parking area. KK loves being naked, pressed up against the glass, and fucked from behind, in full view, as she says, "Of God and everybody..." The no-tell motel venue is hot for different reasons; it's an old school, 60's era drive-up motel. You can open the drapes as wide, or as little as desired, and fuck in full view of anyone who happens to walk by. I often sit in the car, watching KK fucking a lover through the plate glass window.

On the DP topic, dildos are a great way to experiment with both traditional vaginal-anal DP, double-anal (if she's really adventurous), or the absolute ultimate, best kind, DVP - two cocks in one tight pussy. KK love's DP and DVP - we're well beyond the simulated stage. There were role-playing situations, most of the time in the bathroom, sometimes at hotels that had good mirrors, where we used two suction-cup base realistic dildos for KK's ass and pussy, while she sucked me, simulating the "air-tight" scenario.... incredibly hot.

Reactions: DewMyWife and oli79
We absolutely love "window fucking" in many variations! It's intensely erotic to set up a situation where random voyeurs can get an eyeful. We have two favorite hotels, made for window-fuck scenarios; one is a Marriott with a club floor section that occupies the 7th, 8th, and 9th floors of the tower, the other is a "no-tell motel" on the edge of town.

The Marriott suites are up high enough that you can make out some of the detail in the suite's windows from the parking area. KK loves being naked, pressed up against the glass, and fucked from behind, in full view, as she says, "Of God and everybody..." The no-tell motel venue is hot for different reasons; it's an old school, 60's era drive-up motel. You can open the drapes as wide, or as little as desired, and fuck in full view of anyone who happens to walk by. I often sit in the car, watching KK fucking a lover through the plate glass window.

On the DP topic, dildos are a great way to experiment with both traditional vaginal-anal DP, double-anal (if she's really adventurous), or the absolute ultimate, best kind, DVP - two cocks in one tight pussy. KK love's DP and DVP - we're well beyond the simulated stage. There were role-playing situations, most of the time in the bathroom, sometimes at hotels that had good mirrors, where we used two suction-cup base realistic dildos for KK's ass and pussy, while she sucked me, simulating the "air-tight" scenario.... incredibly hot.
Nothing like woman being airtight

I have never really had DP but it is a fantasy of mine. Two cocks in my pussy at once would be nice but I am very small. The cocks would have to be small. I think I would rather just have one big cock.
With lots of lube and a patience you can do it. May does, and she's pretty tiny. I think the only times I've touched another man's cock is when we've both been in her pussy, or she's taken two of us in her mouth.

That's my girl! 😊❤️‍🔥

Having Been Lucky Enough To Experience Such Scenarios I Have Told Several Times All Combinations Are Amazing But Adding A Mouth & Tongue On The Clit At The Same Time Puts Orgasms Over Over The Top!! Have Fun!!