Wife fucking her daughters boyfriend

My son plays soccer, this is the wife of one of the dads on my son’s soccer team. I would always go to practices and so did she a couple other parents. I don’t know we got to talk anymore like we should start bringing beer up so a couple practices we would pull off I have a couple drinks maybe smoke a little. So one practice we parked she started talking about that you hadn’t had sex in a while, and all I did was reach over and give her a hug slowly slid my hand around and slid my hand up. Her shirt over brought her nipples were so hard she asked me if we could just go straight to fuck’n, I never got undressed so fast we’ve been fucking for like three years now and no one knows she sends me the picture sometimes

My son plays soccer, this is the wife of one of the dads on my son’s soccer team. I would always go to practices and so did she a couple other parents. I don’t know we got to talk anymore like we should start bringing beer up so a couple practices we would pull off I have a couple drinks maybe smoke a little. So one practice we parked she started talking about that you hadn’t had sex in a while, and all I did was reach over and give her a hug slowly slid my hand around and slid my hand up. Her shirt over brought her nipples were so hard she asked me if we could just go straight to fuck’n, I never got undressed so fast we’ve been fucking for like three years now and no one knows she sends me the picture sometimes
This is fuking hot. Do you still have the pictures?

Share more photos with me

Reactions: Tof82
I know im not her..but 10 yrs ago. when my kids were HS age..I was one of these moms:):) dads, coaches... so easy to get some quick..no attachment cock:) I think yhis happens wayy more than folks think..crissy

My wife has informed me she has been sleeping with her daughters boyfriend for about 6months now and he told her last night he loves her.
Ohh , that happens half the time.. those boys find out what fucking a real woman is..and think they are in luv. Thats why you only do them once..or twice. luckily my daughter..like me.. goes thru LOTS of boyfriends:)