Wife loves to be naughty

I don't know why... but the thought of my horny wife going out with other guys turns me on so much and we have talked about it..I mean couple of years ago she mentioned during sex that my friend Dave is constantly flirting with her and she asked me what I thought about it..at first I said no way.. but than I started to get so turned on.. and one night I said if she would be all right if Dave came over to play cards.. and she said are you sure?.. well Friday came and she asked if I should wear her miniskirt.. and I said just look at my hard on.. well we started drinking and when Dave went to the bathroom she said weather you like or not that I am going to fuck him and she said that she called him earlier in the day and told him that.. and she said that if it's all right with me that she is going to his apartment and I was so turned on I almost came.. so I when Dave came back from the bathroom that I was really tired and maybe if it's all right with you and Nancy they could go get a drink and Nancy jumped in Said that would be great.. well she didn't come home till the next morning and said that it was the best night ever and she said he made her promise to do it again and well for sure and now she gets fucked 3-4 times a month and I get so turned on...