Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

Wife got the call from the doctor this morning and he says she is in very good health if she did want to have another baby!!!!! So we now have to have a long talk with her boyfriend about it! He was the one that brought up having a baby with her but all three of us has to be 110% sure about this! It a HUGE step in a relationship between all three of us!
Her tubes are tied so if its a go she will have to go in to the hospital to have the tubable reversal.
I had a baby earlier this year from my bull.....he is my blessing

The whole thought if it gets me so excited that I am ready to cum in my panties when I think of it. I have had two close calls and one pregnancy by a longterm lover, That i didnt tell hubby about. When a guy enters me i just cant get the risk out of my mind! The risk is just so passionate, and the pleasure last longer even after sex.

The whole thought if it gets me so excited that I am ready to cum in my panties when I think of it. I have had two close calls and one pregnancy by a longterm lover, That i didnt tell hubby about. When a guy enters me i just cant get the risk out of my mind! The risk is just so passionate, and the pleasure last longer even after sex.
Indeed ... most intense!!! Intentional IS best ;-)

Reactions: bellaazz
Have any of the wives gotten pregnant by there bull or boyfriend? This is a huge fantasy with my wife and I for her boyfriend to in-pregnant her. But due to our age (early 40s) it could lead to multi complications. Like for example there could by physical isues due to her age and we are empty neasters now and are enjoying that freedom. Her boyfriend knows this fantasy and is all for it. We both would very likely go thru with it if we both were still in our 30s.
Anyone else have this fantasy or reality?
I have this fantasy to bull filling my wife pussy but then i dont want her to get pregnant ...

Reactions: bellaazz
My wife did get pregnant by her lover. It happens. It hurts and yet there's a weird kind of turn on too, facing the inevitability that there's nothing you can do about it. Even though she may not be a Miss World or anything, once another man decides he wants her and will not rest until he's had her there's not much you can do. It's a long story if anyone wants to know.

Attachments

• lucy2.jpg
    lucy2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 271
My wife did get pregnant by her lover. It happens. It hurts and yet there's a weird kind of turn on too, facing the inevitability that there's nothing you can do about it. Even though she may not be a Miss World or anything, once another man decides he wants her and will not rest until he's had her there's not much you can do. It's a long story if anyone wants to know.
She is lovely ?

I can see why her Lover put a bump in her tummy!

Lol what happened @sam4fun . did you got plucked or what?
well, literally screwed..happened yesetday i was there to visit my bf and yeah i was well, drunk drunk..
he was not there..i thougth i will just rest for a while and leave..but i threw on my top..and had to ask for a towel from his flatmate..one thing led to other..
i think well i got it 2-3- times for 2 hrs mabe.. no track of time..and in middle of it he asked me when i last had my period..i was so drnk i told him some 18 days ago he removed his condom n filled me all the times..i asked him not too but i gave in shht ..now in a fix. Just looking for some useful info.

Would have replied by PM earlier but was not allowed. If your cycle is very, very regular you might be OK. Other wise is within the range of risk I would think.

Thanks @GrandpaBull and lovely Olivia and Grand for calming my nerves.
Doc update: got my appointment a day late but yeah went to my doc. Told her about that ..did it out of passion and unprotected and got some pills. She was like hmm use protection and all. But yeah she said that I need to wait and watch..hoping for my regular period in 8-9 days ?

It is awesome and really exciting to hear coming from a hotwife. LOVE it !!!!!!!!