Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

My main lover right now is a latina hotwife that I see a couple of times per week. She wants me to impregnate her but hubby isn't quite down for it yet - and I understand. However, he may be coming around as he's become more subservient to both hers and my needs as of late. She's on the pill right now.

My main lover right now is a latina hotwife that I see a couple of times per week. She wants me to impregnate her but hubby isn't quite down for it yet - and I understand. However, he may be coming around as he's become more subservient to both hers and my needs as of late. She's on the pill right now.
He must be struggling between finding it amazingly hot but at the same time, totally humiliating. I think he will come around, especially if he is becoming more sub lately. She will win out and hopefully you will be giving her what she wants soon !

As my mommy wife talk to me that she take the pill away and her Bf (who live in our house, sleep in bedroom with her, i am in nursery) don´t use condoms more, i was afraid. But what should i say - i am in Petticoat Discipline (i am her diaper baby now) and i am in never inside. We have 2 kids, age 6 and 8 and they adress him with daddy not me. For two weeks mommy talk to me, babyboy i have a surprise for you. I was very excited and say - wow i am very happy for this. And she smiled and give me a card. I open it and i read - Dear Baby - congretialtion you became a silbing. I am pregnant from Daddy. Now i have two babies in diapers. She is now in 2 Month and i start to cry. She said - you must be proud of your mommy - you should be a good cuckold.

I have 3 boys, 2 of them aren't mine, one from one of my wife's bulls, the other we don't know who's the father is, it was in a parking lot, that's doesn't mean am not okay with it as long as my wife accept it, and i love the boys as ones of my own 🥰
That is the important thing, love them like your own. For me, I find something extremely hot about my wife having someone else's child, but of course everyone and every situation is different

Have any of the wives gotten pregnant by there bull or boyfriend? This is a huge fantasy with my wife and I for her boyfriend to in-pregnant her. But due to our age (early 40s) it could lead to multi complications. Like for example there could by physical isues due to her age and we are empty neasters now and are enjoying that freedom. Her boyfriend knows this fantasy and is all for it. We both would very likely go thru with it if we both were still in our 30s.
Anyone else have this fantasy or reality?
My wife and I have been talking about this also. However, she is 39 and due to her age, like you we are afraid of the complications. Unfortunately this may have to remain a fantasy 😞.

My wife and I have been talking about this also. However, she is 39 and due to her age, like you we are afraid of the complications. Unfortunately this may have to remain a fantasy 😞.
Have a good conversation with the OB/GYN to understand the risk versus benefits and the care possible in your area. Shame not to expand the family if wanted!!

Reactions: bellaazz and Nlr357