Wife sleeping with lover alone?

ParejaSurreal

I believe this can be a reality for a lot of cuckolds here, but although me and my wife are into to cuckolding/swinging lifestyle for about 4 years, this is kind of new for me. She wants to sleep with him alone and invite me to join them in the next morning... I have double thoughts about that: excitement and and a little of a downside of being excluded since mostly we work as a trio.
He is a long time lover (two years) we are all three friends, but she is spicing the game by creating these new situations...

It’s very exciting when a wife sleeps with her lover. My wife mostly date at home and rarely sleeps with her lover. I can barely sleep at that time. I keep thinking the guy is fucking my wife all night. I'm almost crazy about the excitement! He always promises not to take a shower in the morning after the evening fucks. When she come home smeared and sticky, her creampie is the most delicious and smelly.

DSC08505.jpg

23348905.jpg17775189.jpgDSC02326.jpg34269911.jpgDSC08507.jpg

Not for me. I only sleep with husband. He's my rock and i am very luck to have him
I'm not sure if this kind of games takes out the strength of being a rock to each other... Me and my wife are like boyfriends for more than 20 years and we have so much complicity in every aspect of life that we can try everything and just step back if something doesn't come out as expected.

Reactions: arabcuckold
I'm not afraid she falls for him, of something like that, I'm just not sure I will be aroused by the situation since I'm not the typical cuckold, I really enjoy participating but since I started troughing more cuckold fantasies like she coming back home full of cum after spending the evening with him, she started to enjoy this kinky cuckold stuff lol

I believe this can be a reality for a lot of cuckolds here, but although me and my wife are into to cuckolding/swinging lifestyle for about 4 years, this is kind of new for me. She wants to sleep with him alone and invite me to join them in the next morning... I have double thoughts about that: excitement and and a little of a downside of being excluded since mostly we work as a trio.
He is a long time lover (two years) we are all three friends, but she is spicing the game by creating these new situations...

Let it playout then, re-asses the situation to determine if, it enhances the relationship or not....make sure your needs are being fufilled with some freak-on-a-leash activity.

Reactions: ParejaSurreal
I love sleeping with my husband but he is out of town right now so I am sleeping with FWB because I don't like sleeping alone. My husband prefers that I have someone to sleep with when he is gone. It is not an issue for us. If we have a guy over for a weekend I sleep in the middle of our king size bed and I love having a guy on each side. I understand the fear that sleeping together does add to the bond. At first we had that fear too. The fact is that I did end up falling in love with the first guy that I did when I went hot. That was 6 years ago and my husband knows I love them both. The idea that a human can only love one person is a myth. There is nothing wrong with being in love with two men and being loved by two men. But you have to out-grow feelings of jealousy. By the way, my sister is going to go visit my husband since he is out of state and of course they will sleep together. I hate the idea of my husband having to sleep alone and I am glad that Lynn is available.

Typically he will sit in a corner chair and watch and play with himself. After my lover has cum in/on me hubby will clean me and then he's allowed to jerk off to completion.
Thanks! That's very kinky 😈 In my case that's not my turn on, I really love to fuck her with him, to engage into a passionate double penetratuon with both of us filling her with our cum. Also I love to fuck her with her pussy full of cum

Reactions: Juandrich
I love sleeping with my husband but he is out of town right now so I am sleeping with FWB because I don't like sleeping alone. My husband prefers that I have someone to sleep with when he is gone. It is not an issue for us. If we have a guy over for a weekend I sleep in the middle of our king size bed and I love having a guy on each side. I understand the fear that sleeping together does add to the bond. At first we had that fear too. The fact is that I did end up falling in love with the first guy that I did when I went hot. That was 6 years ago and my husband knows I love them both. The idea that a human can only love one person is a myth. There is nothing wrong with being in love with two men and being loved by two men. But you have to out-grow feelings of jealousy. By the way, my sister is going to go visit my husband since he is out of state and of course they will sleep together. I hate the idea of my husband having to sleep alone and I am glad that Lynn is available.
I agree about loving more than one person, I certainly love my guys...and tell them so and them to me.