Wife sleeping with lover alone?

I had reply to this tread earlier but wanted to comment again. Her steady has a yearly sales conference in Myrtle Beach that lasted from Monday morning until Friday afternoon. Until Covid she would spend the week with him. She would arrive Monday afternoon and leave Friday morning, he always rented a nice ocean front room .They would spend the week as a couple and she had even meet many of his associates . Any time they got together she stayed overnight many times 2 or 3 nights at a time but she looked forward to this beach trip every year.

I believe this can be a reality for a lot of cuckolds here, but although me and my wife are into to cuckolding/swinging lifestyle for about 4 years, this is kind of new for me. She wants to sleep with him alone and invite me to join them in the next morning... I have double thoughts about that: excitement and and a little of a downside of being excluded since mostly we work as a trio.
He is a long time lover (two years) we are all three friends, but she is spicing the game by creating these new situations...
I have been a cuck for quite some time, ever since I found out an ex was cheating with a work colleague and I followed and watched them as they fucked in a local park. So watching and joining in had become common place until on one instance me and an exgf went to an arranged GB with two BBCs. After the meet they said they wanted her to come to some of the parties they have at the weekends after work, they were both doormen, and at the parties they would invite quite a lot of their friends. Both me and my ex lit up at the thought but Del, the main guy, said that my presence was not needed. I was a bit put out at the thought but he went on to explain that the friends were all big BBCs and some colored women and would take offence at me being there. When I asked about my partner they just said "she is small and asian, they will all want to fuck her man". I told him we would think about it but Betty had already made up her mind before we got home. I told her it would mean stopping over and she just said she was thinking more of the big cocks. So the next weekend she went and all the time she was there I was wanking away. I was so worked up that I wish I had done this sooner. When she got home I could not go near her pussy for 2 days as it was to sore, but she gave me a BJ to help me through it

Edit (8-6-21): After the first meeting - Usually alone with lover. She prefers longer term lovers, and yes, ...feelings do develop. As an earlier poster noted, a woman can love two or more men without a negative impact on the marriage. We both traveled quite a bit for work, and when we got home we had some erotic stories to share. The ultimate for us is having her lover in our home overnight, or for the weekend, sleeping with her in our marital bed.

Last edited:
This is one of my favourite topics, and here is how I was first introduced to it.
The first couple of times we hung out with him, my wife and her bull just played lightly together (kissing, fingering ect) and afterwards he always slept on the couch. The second time we saw him, I got the impression that she wanted to share a bed with him that night, but they hadn't fucked yet and I was sure if they shared a room he would fuck her while I was asleep and I would miss out on seeing their first time together, so I insuated back to her that it worried and upset me too much.
Then the first time they planned to actually fuck, we got a two bedroom suite (ostensibly so he could have a proper bed since sticking him on the couch repeatedly was starting to feel mean).

I had no idea what they were cooking up until halfway through the evening (just after I had watched him fuck her for the first time) when he asked me, while she was in the toilet, what the sleeping arrangements would be. I thought it was strange because it felt like it went without saying that I would sleep in bed with my wife and he would take the other room. I tried to play it cool and I said "we'll ask her what she wants to do" thinking that she would definitely choose me.

When she came out he asked her, and she looked apprehensively at me and said "would you be ok with it if he sleeps in there with me and you take the other room?"
I was shocked. I felt my heart break a little bit. I didn't know what to say. Also, I could tell from both of their demeanours that they had discussed/planned this beforehand.
Again, I tried to be cool and said I was fine with it. I went outside for a ciggerette and when I came back in they were making out again on the couch. They stopped when they saw me coming and whispered something to each other. Then straight away my wife declared that she was tired and suggested we call it a night. They stood up together, she kissed me on the cheek, smirked at me and said "goodnight". He shook my hand and said "tonight's been really fun dude. Sleep well yeah?". Then he took her by the hand and walked her to their bedroom. I saw him take off his shirt and pants just before he turned around, smiled/nodded at me and shut the door.

Part 2

I walked off to the other bedroom (which was separated from their room by the lounge area and the kitchen) and started to feel a mix of severe horniness, nervousness, jealousy, betrayal and flights of extreme excitement. I got into bed and started masturbating over videos I had made that evening of her sucking his cock and getting fucked by him. Initially, masturbating made me feel great that they were excluding me. I felt proper cuckolded and denied. But then as soon as I orgasmed, I just felt sad and regretful.

After a few minutes I felt better again. I went out to the kitchen to get some water.
I could see light from under their door so I went up and listened closely. You could hear the wet, slopping sounds of kissing, groaning/moaning/panting, hushed voices and quite laughing/giggling all punctuated with the occasional but unmistakable loud smack of his hand on her arse cheeks.
It made my dick throb and ache listening to them through the door. I stood there and wanked for a second but quickly felt like I was invading their privacy so I went back to my room and went to sleep.
In the morning I asked her in front of him if they had fucked again after they went to bed. She told me straight up that they hadn't. She said they "just talked and cuddled". She also denied that they had fucked in morning before I got up.
Later, after he left, she turned around and admitted that they actually had fucked in the morning before I woke up. She kept denying though, (even to this day) that they had fucked again the previous night after we went to our rooms. I've told her that I listened at their door and could hear them obviously playing but she still always insists that whatever I think I heard wasn't actually fucking. Maybe she's telling the truth... I like to imagine she's not.

I'm dying for her to share a room with him (or any guy) again, but we haven't had the chance. I love the mystery, denial, exclusion and subtle humiliation/degradation of being sent to my room like a child while another man takes my wife to bed for the night.
Next time she's said she's going to cage me so that all I can do is either go to sleep, or lay there and think about what they're doing and how good it feels for him while I can't even masturbate.

My wife had once gone out to fuck a bbc and left me home alone, almost an hour later when they were done she sent me a text telling me to get myself ready to clean her up(she went to a comfort inn less then 2 miles from the house.) When she got home she didn't acknowledge me and went straight to our room and stripped naked and spread her legs and when I got in she told me to clean her, ever since then I've been trying to get her to fuck him in front of me so I can get a fresh drip load.

I believe this can be a reality for a lot of cuckolds here, but although me and my wife are into to cuckolding/swinging lifestyle for about 4 years, this is kind of new for me. She wants to sleep with him alone and invite me to join them in the next morning... I have double thoughts about that: excitement and and a little of a downside of being excluded since mostly we work as a trio.
He is a long time lover (two years) we are all three friends, but she is spicing the game by creating these new situations...
I left another reply but if you trust her as your wife, and you guys have already done things together. My wife's lover was a stranger and winded up being amazing. She might just want to experience it by herself just to recount to you. I can't say for your relationship but my wife doing that spiced it up for me.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
My wife had once gone out to fuck a bbc and left me home alone, almost an hour later when they were done she sent me a text telling me to get myself ready to clean her up(she went to a comfort inn less then 2 miles from the house.) When she got home she didn't acknowledge me and went straight to our room and stripped naked and spread her legs and when I got in she told me to clean her, ever since then I've been trying to get her to fuck him in front of me so I can get a fresh drip load.
Funny, I've received that same phone call! :)))) Only she asked me to come to the hotel, gave me the room number and invited me to come over add my load to her lover's load. I did....

I've had many overnight sessions since we started out on this adventure over 20 years ago.

We started out looking for single guys for me, then progressed to swapping with couples. We struck lucky within a few weeks and met a guy who has become a firm friend over that time. I don't fuck him any more, but we see each other regularly.

I would pop over to his house whenever we both felt the need for sex and I'd stay a few hours. That developed over time to me staying the night.

We'd be in bed all evening fucking each other silly and it seemed silly to get up, dress and leave rather than stay and sleep the night together. We became like a couple during my stay over.

I'd shower while he was watching, I'd take a ******** while we'd be chatting in the bathroom then he'd do the same while I was stood alongside him.

Then we'd eat breakfast together. All the usual things that couples do. It became the norm to stay the night and it suited everyone.

Since then, I've lost count of the number of times I've spent the night alone with a boyfriend/lover. I've had several weekends away with guys, people naturally assume we're a couple.

My husband Art is obviously on board with everything I do, we both know it's him I come home to....!

Kate has spent the night and weekends with other guys. Her boss takes her on a couple of business trips every year so they can spend several days together in a hotel room. Her boss has even spent the night with her in our bed when I was out of town on business.

When our kids were younger, there were a few times that I had to call my wife and wake her up in some other guy's bed so she could get home before the kids got up to go to school.