Wife young bf from tinder and turn me to bull

My wife 39 has meet a new young bf 21, she deliberately kept the marriage secret and been with him 14 weeks. So they fuck, go cinema, my wife buy him iPhone, Gucci belt and fancy clothing. Young dick bring my wife lots organism.

Last week she bring her bf to a club and I have been waiting for them in the club pretending don’t know my wife. Now the fun starts.

in the club. So she first dance and flirt with me, hug me and Chat with me whole night and make her bf really angry and jealous.

Around 1:00 in the morning we left, her bf was drunk and mad, my wife gave her £500 and said to him in his face say “i am going to fuck this man (me) tonight if you come with us you can have this £500.

He was so exciting😅 and came to hotel with us, we had crazy threesome and yes this young lad can fuck many times one night and we all lay in bed until next day. Whole time is normal sex, 2 man fucking 1 woman. No gay sex or domintrix. But it Wa so fun, we are now planning what should we do next to make this bf more humanlited.

During the sex, we found out his virginity given to my wife’s mouth 😂 we will not tell him we are husband and wife

Wife looking to peg him, I am looking to make him swallow

Last edited: