My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Started out with condoms but she missed the feeling of hot cum being shot deep inside so got her on pill...I have been snipped...every morning she would put her pill on my tongue then we would swap kisses and give her the pill..symblomatic...Worked well...only time she used condoms after that was in the island where she hooked up with 3 locals..(different times and different islands.)
Only way to go...

used condoms for a year or so, then settled in with her boytoy and they started barebacking. first it was only at safe times of the month, then they progressed to pull out...now its damn the torpedos. 2 close calls in the past 3 years, she's older so not very likely but part of the package now.
I highly doubt he pulled out very often. Why would he?
And I really doubt she really ever objected. She knew she was being taken. And she knew by whom.
I can almost guarantee she never spread her legs knowing he was barebacking her expecting him to pull out. She knew the moment the head of his cock found the entrance to her pussy she would never stop him from filling her womb.
And close calls my ass. Women almost always know when they are ovulating. She wanted his seed and she was okay with any outcome.
This is what I love about cucked couples.

Reactions: luckytripod
My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?
Condoms till we both trust him and all have been tested , Aids is definitely not part of what we want .
She is the same way , neither of us want to risk it , too much at stake going condom free .

Now we have 1 guy and we all went to test the same day , all came back clean and we also still go every three months as part of the Prep program.
Prep is to prevent catching HIV , that's the one we don't want .

Her boyfriend is kinda a nerd but we both like him and he is a retroverted type of guy , keeps to himself a lot so I'm betting on him only wanting her cause if he was a Stud who knows how many he would be with .

Honestly don't know how he even does this lifestyle with his personality and all , but we both are sure he is with us, lol

Condoms till we both trust him and all have been tested , Aids is definitely not part of what we want .
She is the same way , neither of us want to risk it , too much at stake going condom free .

Now we have 1 guy and we all went to test the same day , all came back clean and we also still go every three months as part of the Prep program.
Prep is to prevent catching HIV , that's the one we don't want .

Her boyfriend is kinda a nerd but we both like him and he is a retroverted type of guy , keeps to himself a lot so I'm betting on him only wanting her cause if he was a Stud who knows how many he would be with .

Honestly don't know how he even does this lifestyle with his personality and all , but we both are sure he is with us, lol
PrEP is at least 99% effective at preventing HIV but it takes time to build up in the system so you have to take it everyday, though there is an injectable form that lasts longer.
It is available on the NHS but only through the sexual health clinic, not your GP and only if you meet certain fairly strict criteria - basically that you are regularly having unprotected sex with strangers esp if they may be having unprotected anal with other men or that you’re a sex worker. But to get it you’re going to have to have a consultation and be prepared to be very frank and honest about your sex life. And they will try to put you off and tell you that you should be using condoms instead. But if you do use condoms or only have sex with tested partners, you are very unlikely to get it!
Hope that helps anyone reading this thread.
Lynn xx

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
We require condoms if another man is going to fuck May.

My wife insisted always for the bull to come inside her. One of her fetishes

Attachments

• IMG_6074.jpeg
    IMG_6074.jpeg
    272 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_7367.jpeg
    IMG_7367.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 60