My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?

Last edited:
That’s a good rule to have.
As much as I prefer going bareback in another man’s wife, There is something extra sexy about earning that right. That moment she removes the condom telling both me and her cuck these won’t be needed anymore does take this to the next level. Her focus returning to me as she tells me there’s no reason to pull out either definitely makes a statement
Totally agree is a special perk only a few trusted friends get, so far only one of our friends has been allowed to go bareback, the first time was about 2 months ago.
We have known him for 3 years he comes to our area on business a few times a year for a couple of days and we meet at his hotel to play when he is in town he was the second guy my wife had sex with as a hotwife.

Totally agree is a special perk only a few trusted friends get, so far only one of our friends has been allowed to go bareback, the first time was about 2 months ago.
We have known him for 3 years he comes to our area on business a few times a year for a couple of days and we meet at his hotel to play when he is in town he was the second guy my wife had sex with as a hotwife.
I think I should be the next. lol

Reactions: Dfwstag
Just my two cents, we are all different. The most erotic experiences for me have been meeting a random guy out when I least expect sex. I mean, I like swinger clubs and meeting guys on swinger sites, but it is like there are expectations. Random meetings ending in hot sex are usually the best. I do have a regular boyfriend and bulls, but they are different. When a bull comes over, I know I am going to get fucked. Random encounters make the guy try harder, and they also make me try harder. One time my husband and I were doing a backcountry camping trip and had been out for four days when we encountered a super hot man and a real gentleman. On the second night, we were out with him, things became romantic, and I wanted him so bad. I was dirty from no shower, bathroom, makeup, and being outdoors. But the sex was breathtaking and something I will always remember. I was self-conscious, but we were both in the same shape, so it was just raw sex.
@Couple4MFM , your posts on this thread are awesome. I've always most liked the women that go bare more than 90% of the time, even with strangers, but still follow a gut feeling and use a condom here and there.

Also, this bit that you shared here about doing a back country camping trip, and meeting a hot guy after 4 days out there without a shower, is super HOT! I have a bit of a kink for the natural scent of a woman and mild BO too. That tops this scenario off super nicely.

While I think it's great to be able to pic a guy from online with certain traits, I totally see the hotness in flirting and random hookups. It is super hot when there is some uncertainty for a while and slowly the layers get peeled by flirting and taking risks.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?
He got tested. Wife’s in pill. You want him to make creampie. They don’t want to use condoms. And now they never will.

Since you all are tested and if she feels safe then it's a good thing,
Like others said , it will really put Your mindset as a Real True cuck, not a fake one .

If you want to experience being a Real Cuck , going bare with him ejaculating inside her and while it's oozing out the only thing left is to dive in and lick it up and swallow it all both her cum And her boyfriends cum .

I am a Full Real Cuck , and my wife knows how much I love eating her out and swallowing her cum and his cum that he gave her .
We now do this as our affection of love between her and me by allowing me immediate access to her puddle of sex juices.

He usually stays and watches , she almost always records with her phone especially when he stays and lets me clean him off too ,

Since you all are tested and if she feels safe then it's a good thing,
Like others said , it will really put Your mindset as a Real True cuck, not a fake one .

If you want to experience being a Real Cuck , going bare with him ejaculating inside her and while it's oozing out the only thing left is to dive in and lick it up and swallow it all both her cum And her boyfriends cum .

I am a Full Real Cuck , and my wife knows how much I love eating her out and swallowing her cum and his cum that he gave her .
We now do this as our affection of love between her and me by allowing me immediate access to her puddle of sex juices.

He usually stays and watches , she almost always records with her phone especially when he stays and lets me clean him off too ,
This is how it should be. I love watching hubby clean up.

Allergy is possibly due to latex composition of the condoms you used.

There are condoms called SKYN which are non-latex & work fine.
My GF had the same latex allergy, but when she goes out on a hot-date, she uses the non latex condoms and has no issue. Btw, yhey also come in "Elite Large", which are longer & wider that std.