My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?

Last edited:
It will be unfair if someone wear condom to fuck this gorgeous lady...
Thanks man. Having other guys fill her up is awesome! Any guy that shares his wife knows you can't explain how good it feels. And it makes sex with the wife absolutely phenomenal. I can't fuck her anymore without thinking of all the dicks and cum that's been in her!

My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?
Our first experience we used condoms, wife never cared for them. After that it has always been bareback. If your confident the other guy is clean you definitely should go without it. The experience is so much better for everyone. The wife gets the real feel of a hot cock that true sensation only skin on skin can give. He gets to feel your wife's pussy before unloading in it and you get to see another man's cum dripping out of her. Maybe if you are in to it, taste him in her before plunging your own cock in to her and feeling what it's like to fuck a creampie.

It has to be without condoms, but I don't go out cumming inside every woman I come across.

For me, the few times I have played with a guy who insisted on wearing a condom, were very disappointing and I'm sure most of the guys who've fucked me would agree. For a lot of guys filling another mans wife with their cum is a big part of the excitement.
But I accept that's not for everyone. We are all adults and can make our own decisions but no one should ever feel pressured to fuck bareback if they don't want to xx
This is what it's all about. I get excited seeing a woman in public that I've cum inside. There's this mental play or bonding memory thrill going on. Always puts me in a fair mood.

If you want to be truly safe, then you use condoms. I hate them also.
I get it that both were tested. But he's a bull. No telling what or who he's been into since the test.
I'm sure ur wife won't want to use a condom.